Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Comes Firing Right Back at Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Comes Firing Right Back at Eddie Hearn

Eddie,

It’s the ‘Dinosaur’ Old School Promoter here.

Just seen your recent interview with IFilm London. Once again you felt compelled to reference me, several of my fighters and BoxNation. You stalking me?

What’s with this ‘New Age Promoting’? I’m not quite sure what is meant by this term, but I do know what Promoting is, delivering great fights for the fans and putting bums on seats.

Recently FWP have given the fans proper quality showdowns including Groves v DeGale, Mitchell v Murray, Cleverly v Bellew, Burns v Katsidis, Helenius v Chisora, Klitschko v Chisora, Burns v Mitchell and of course, Haye v Chisora – all virtual sell outs. How does that compare with your shows over the same period? [Click Here To Read More]

i dont know about putting bums on seats...usually he puts them in the ring with his so called 'champions'. thats when they ACTUALLY fight. thats when he ACTUALLY pays them. which is not so much these days i hear.

Comment

Froch agreeing to a non-immediate rematch clause is not the same as Rees having to give options on his next three fights.

Warren's argument is that Hearn is afraid of his fighters losing. IMO if a fight falls apart because of one guy demanding options in the event that his fighter loses, then it's pretty clear where the blame lies and who is most worried about defeat.

Comment

Ha-ha, to be fair, Hearn got OWNED. Warren is very good at putting his point across and pointing out blatant double standards, even if he's guilty of the very same crime sometimes!

And I'm glad Frank called Eddie on this BS about what he's paying Rees. Somehow I doubt Rees is making anything near the kind of money offered for Burns, albeit that does sound like Frank low-balled them a little. Anyone know what the purses were for Burns-Mitchell?

Comment

if rees faces mitchel he gets KTFO

if froch faces cleverly he might also get KTFO

hearn knows it, frank knows it and most boxing fans know it. really hope we are not going to see USA style cold war between the two top promotion companies in the UK

Comment

Both Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn are morons.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
              if rees faces mitchel he gets KTFO

if froch faces cleverly he might also get KTFO

hearn knows it, frank knows it and most boxing fans know it. really hope we are not going to see USA style cold war between the two top promotion companies in the UK
              Cleverly is cannon fodder.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Cleverly is cannon fodder.
                maybe but froch is a fighter whos been wobbled by kessler and direll. taylor even knocked him down fGs.

clev hits harder than any of those guys and with frochs tendency to brawl that would mean openings for clev.

i guess we'll never know because they're not going to get in the ring are they???

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
                  maybe but froch is a fighter whos been wobbled by kessler and direll. taylor even knocked him down fGs.

clev hits harder than any of those guys and with frochs tendency to brawl that would mean openings for clev.

i guess we'll never know because they're not going to get in the ring are they???
                  You're talking out of your arse, Christ.

Comment

LOL @ Cleverly hitting harder than Kessler and Taylor

Comment

Working...
                    X