No announcement yet.

Floyd Schooling Biased Reporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Schooling Biased Reporters

This is why boxing is declining. We need more guys with confidence like this to call guys out for their BS.

will anybody school floyd on how to read.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
      will anybody school floyd on how to read.

Does he even need to know how to read? I mean...he’s doing much better than us. 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Does he even need to know how to read? I mean...he’s doing much better than us. 🙄
        I never liked Mayweather(or his persona) but I feel the "learn how to read" is the classical "but but I am taller". People that have absolutely no achievements in life or have a degree and still are struggling, are the ones that always say that about Floyd, when in reality who cares, not only because is none of our business but he indeed is doing way way way better than the rest of us. People saying "yeah, he has millions but at least I can read" is very dumb.

Comment

Alot of floyds arguements were weak. Mosely is the welterweight champion why not fight him ...Floyd "Mosley has 5 losses and hes not a PPV attraction" .

Comment

if the floyd boys didn't cry enough....

so now i guess everybody that interviews this guy has to ask safe questions...or be labeled bias...

so just stick to doing interviews with guys on the tmt payroll, like elie seckback, fighthype, and stephen a smith
            Last edited by djtmal; 03-09-2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              if the floyd boys didn't cry enough....

so now i guess everybody that interviews this guy has to ask safe questions...or be labeled bias...

so just stick to doing interviews with guys on the tmt payroll, like elie seckback, fighthype, and stephen a smith
              Brian Kenny was CLEARLY biased against Floyd for years and you know it, as was Osuna or whatever that guy's name is. All of them said that Manny was a threat and Floyd was afraid of him. After Floyd embarrasses Manny over 12, they backtrack.

Floyd's given interviews where he's been grilled - but fairly. Like when he was asked by Jim Gray about when his next fight was, or why his dad was riding him after the fight.

But you guys already know, Floyd was about those undefeated or lesser defeated fighters in his later career who were draws or in the media for something. Even Guerrero who was on the P4P list despite people calling him a bum.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                  I never liked Mayweather(or his persona) but I feel the "learn how to read" is the classical "but but I am taller". People that have absolutely no achievements in life or have a degree and still are struggling, are the ones that always say that about Floyd, when in reality who cares, not only because is none of our business but he indeed is doing way way way better than the rest of us. People saying "yeah, he has millions but at least I can read" is very dumb.
                  Kind of like when some people see big “mansions” and say “who needs that much house? I don’t want that.” like they have an option.

From what we know Floyd doesnt have any glaring health issues and has earned everything he owns. Let’s be honest...I’d take 8th grade reading skills for his success every single day and some people can’t bring themselves to admit that. It’s not like he can’t f ucking read at all lol. Any kid with up to a 5th-6th grade education is a fairly profecient reader.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Brian Kenny was CLEARLY biased against Floyd for years and you know it, as was Osuna or whatever that guy's name is. All of them said that Manny was a threat and Floyd was afraid of him. After Floyd embarrasses Manny over 12, they backtrack.

Floyd's given interviews where he's been grilled - but fairly. Like when he was asked by Jim Gray about when his next fight was, or why his dad was riding him after the fight.

But you guys already know, Floyd was about those undefeated or lesser defeated fighters in his later career who were draws or in the media for something. Even Guerrero who was on the P4P list despite people calling him a bum.
                    You guys need to stop acting like floyd " embarassed" manny. He didnt, he just won a boring decision by staying out the outside and throwing jabs. It was the biggest hyped fight in the last 20 years and floyd literally did not press the action a single time for the fans. He chose to just fight a boring super safe decision and point fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X