Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you that the Rigo Loma fight would be a farce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you that the Rigo Loma fight would be a farce.

Loma was just too big for Rigo. You saw the size difference. I'm not surprised at what happened.

Loma is going to be overrated now more than ever after beating a 37 year old SBW.

Loma gets some credit because Rigo was pfp ranked but that ranking was a facade that fooled fans. Loma using his size... that's what you're supposed to do. So in that aspect he gets credit.

The Salido debacle exists because now that he got stopped last night it takes luster off of the rematch. And if he is truly retired, that puts a big dent in Loma's legacy that he will have to clean up as his career goes on.

Loma is penalize by me.
    Last edited by Raggamuffin; 12-10-2017, 01:50 PM.

weight had nothing to do with it

Comment

Except size wasn't the deciding factor. Rigo didn't know what to do

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Loma was just too big for Rigo. You saw the size difference. I'm not surprised at what happened.

Loma is going to be overrated now more than ever after beating a 37 year old SBW.

Loma gets some credit because Rigo was pfp ranked but that ranking was a facade that fooled fans. That's what Loma using his size... that's what you're supposed to do. So in that aspect he gets credit.

The Salido debacle exists because now that he got stopped last night it takes luster off of the rematch. And if he is truly retired, that puts a big dent in Loma's legacy that he will have to clean up as his career goes on.

Loma is penalize by me.
        Rigo never moved up.

Loma was fighting at 126 3 years ago.

Its not like Loma was that bigger.

Alvarez vs Kahn was bigger size mismatch, and Kahn managed to winsome rounds...

My point is loma is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          weight had nothing to do with it
          ''This is his not his weight class...'' - Lomachenko

hence on weight...

but you're right, that hand injury and Rigo only coasting defensive moves he wouldn't be able to win on points so they folded

Comment

Circus fight just like Mayweather v Mcgregor Canelo/khan and ggg/brook rigo was never going to win this fight

Comment

Nobody cares what you say and nobody listens to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Rigo never moved up.

Loma was fighting at 126 3 years ago.

Its not like Loma was that bigger.

Alvarez vs Kahn was bigger size mismatch, and Kahn managed to winsome rounds...

My point is loma is better.
                Khan didn't win rounds, lmao. And Loma was way bigger than Rigo. Waaaaaay bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Panterita View Post
                  Circus fight just like Mayweather v Mcgregor Canelo/khan and ggg/brook rigo was never going to win this fight
                  It was just too much of a size difference between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    Except size wasn't the deciding factor. Rigo didn't know what to do
                    Size was the deciding factor.

Comment

Working...
                    X