Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if coWARD retires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't you ****'s embarrass yourselves already claiming Ward would never face Krusher already ?

Old habits die hard huh

Comment

So Ward is a coward now? that's some dumb ****.

Comment

Lol, they can't walk through him when he decides to grapple hold onto you to prevent you from fighting.

It's going to take a good fighter to do it someone with some good athleticism a good counter puncher that man for me would be Stevenson long as Superman still has his reflexes, power and speed it's going to be a brutal one for Ward.

Say Ward was made to follow the MofQ with a good boxer/brawler that could also be a huge problem for Ward, Ward without those rule breaking tactics of his is a pretty 1 street guy who doesn't have much else to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Tell that too all the Muslim crusaders taking over your country taking your women.
          Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          Ok I'll let them know

Comment

so first ward was gonna fake an injury to avoid this fight, now he will retire to avoid the rematch..

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Lol, they can't walk through him when he decides to grapple hold onto you to prevent you from fighting.

It's going to take a good fighter to do it
              someone with some good athleticism a good counter puncher that man for me would be Stevenson long as Superman still has his reflexes, power and speed it's going to be a brutal one for Ward.

Say Ward was made to follow the MofQ with a good boxer/brawler that could also be a huge problem for Ward, Ward without those rule breaking tactics of his is a pretty 1 street guy who doesn't have much else to offer.
              you're pretty much conceding kovalev isn't good enough to beat ward.

Comment

Why should Ward retire when it was Kovalev who got his as whipped? He deserved and needed his whipped for allowing Ward to escape by not putting him away by the 4th round.

That fight should have ended earlier but Kov let him off the hook and that was his opportunity of a lifetime and now he has blown it. He'll never defeat Ward in a rematch again because is going to be much better and prepared the next time the meet.

Comment

Working...
                X