No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour vs Steve Cunningham April 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Mansour vs Steve Cunningham April 4th

Amir Mansour vs Steve Cunningham on April 4th. This is a good fight for Mansour and he will look spectacular when he knocks out Steve Cunningham.

Mansour is the most underrated HW boxer out there and it's because if his age. Hopefully 2014 will be a good year for him. I'd like to see him against a top 10 fighter this year.
    Cunningham by KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Cunningham by decision
    50.00%
    Mansour by KO/TKO
    38.24%
    Mansour by decision
    0.00%
    evenly matched, difficult to predict
    11.76%

The poll is expired.

Source? And damn if it's true....most likely on NBC I'm thinking because they have a show a week after Kovalev early April

Comment

Fighthype?

http://www.fight hype.com/news/article16182.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Fighthype?

http://www.fight hype.com/news/article16182.html
        Yeah it's according to Mansour in his latest fighthype interview. The fight will take place At the Liacouras Center at Temple University and it's on NBC.

Comment

Cunningham by humiliation, Mansour cant box for ****, Cunningham will circle him and jab to death.

Comment

mansour....sounds french. i bet he surrenders around the midpoint of round 1

Comment

Maybe I'm crazy but I think this could turn into kind of an oldies circuit classic.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              That's cold.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight. It's taken a long time for someone to man up and fight Mansour. It's a shame. He is very talented but too old.

Comment

Good fight!

This is a good bout. Mansour is a tough dangerous cat that is getting old but still physically fresh. He's been looking for step up fights and this is it. And if Cunningham is going compete at heavyweight, he needs to get past guys like this. I'd say it's a near pick 'em fight for me.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    I love french people but that's some funny ****.

BTW Mansour is a typical muslim name. First time I heard about Amir Mansour I thought it was an arab boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X