Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    GOP 101

blame Obama for everything
    credit him nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      And then?

Face it, account numbers, addresses, etc will need to be provided in order to pay up.

Then, you have to guarantee the money is there in the first place. That would entail an escrow account, or trusting a 3rd party to hold the money.

You're avoiding betting by setting unrealistic conditions.

Let's be real here. You're saying it's gotta be at least a $1k bet. Can you show me any instances here of folks betting that kind of money and the winner actually being paid?
      Paypal........

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
          Paypal........
          Ok, so in that way we can be anonymous.

But who can guarantee both sides will pay up, or even have the $1k to bet?

Hence me saying an escrow account, unavailable to be withdrawn by either bettor but by a trusted 3rd party, will be needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

LMFAO!!!

That's priceless!

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Reported for racism.

j/k.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                And then?

Face it, account numbers, addresses, etc will need to be provided in order to pay up.

Then, you have to guarantee the money is there in the first place. That would entail an escrow account, or trusting a 3rd party to hold the money.

You're avoiding betting by setting unrealistic conditions.

Let's be real here. You're saying it's gotta be at least a $1k bet. Can you show me any instances here of folks betting that kind of money and the winner actually being paid?
                I've bet with people I've met online but never in person. Do you have paypal? We make a bet. When it's time to pay up the loser sends money thru paypal. Simple. If you're worried about betting me then you shouldn't bet. Scared money don't make none

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                  Wikileaks reported on HRC and Nicolas Sarkozy colluding to knock Ghaddafi off back in 2016. Sarkozy has been arrested for crimes related to Ghaddafi and Libya. HRC is going down. If she goes down, this whole farcical TrumpRussia lie goes down as well.
                  The thing with Sarkozy has nothing to do with HC

It’s actually more relevant to Trump as it involved Lydia meddling in a French election

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Someone could indict you on being a complete racist dumb ****. Doesn't mean they'll win... I mean, most likely they would but indictments don't mean anything.

Let's do a sig bet.

You realize since election day in '16, that the "Russia Probe" hasn't gone anywhere right? I just want to make sure you know what you're betting on.
                    Take that $1000 bet, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

My lawyers got Trump to admit 30 times, under oath, that he lied
                      http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...612-story.html

I've Watched Trump Testify Under Oath. It Isn't Pretty.
                      https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...t-isn-t-pretty
                      Hammered by White and her deputies, Trump ultimately had to admit 30 times that he had lied over the years about all sorts of stuff: how much of a big Manhattan real estate project he owned; the price of one of his golf club memberships; the size of the Trump Organization; his wealth; his speaking fees; how many condos he had sold; his debts, and whether he borrowed money from his family to avoid going personally bankrupt. He also lied during the deposition about his business dealings with career criminals.
                      Straight grimy character there.

Comment

Working...
                      X