No announcement yet.

I'm 35, I went on a date with a 22 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 35, I went on a date with a 22 year old

Although legal, and I don't feel guilty about it just 5 years ago she was 17, and I was 30.

Am I a pedo?

No, more power to you. Did her youthful energy rub off on you?

Comment

She was like an extra sweet and soft honey bun.

Comment

I'm a big fan of young poontang so I condone this behavior. Definitely not a pedo activity.

And I'm convinced we will get over this age thing sooner or later cuz we've all seen 14 year old girls who are more womanly than some 33 year olds. And most younger girls these days seem smarter & more well spoken then most of the older chicks I've banged so the maturity thing is a dated concept as well.

But til then ask for an ID before you bang a chick cuz prison won't be fun for the guy labeled a pedo even if she's 15 with ******* & a$$ like Kim K.

Comment

Also who's alt are you?

Just noticed you got a Mar 2018 date + 20 something posts already.

Comment

I'm not an alt. I had an account on this website like 10 years ago. I just remembered it and it is the same as it has ever been. I just made an account.

Comment

What did ya'll talk about??? I can't think of anything I can talk about with a 22 year old other then sex

Comment

pretty normal age gap

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  What did ya'll talk about??? I can't think of anything I can talk about with a 22 year old other then sex
                  I took her to a dumb movie in imax that she wanted to see. Then we sat in her car, talked about random things, mostly her talking about her issues and me commenting on them, and then we went back to my place. She is actually in one of my classes, I went back to school. University of Houston

Comment

Good on you, have fun while you can.

Comment

Working...
                    X