Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Warns: Joshua Can't Afford To Switch Off With Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Warns: Joshua Can't Afford To Switch Off With Parker

Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker will put their titles and reputations on the line when they meet in a world heavyweight title clash in Cardiff on March 31. Their eagerly awaited unification bout takes place at the Principality Stadium, with the big-punching rivals also defending unbeaten records. Joshua is 20-0 and Parker 24-0.
    [Click Here To Read More]

thought the parker and takam was close, certainly closer than his fight with AJ

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't mention andre ward..he's finally learning how to not include his master's name in every statement

Comment

Just looked at the stats for this fight... parker will get caught rushing in when he's trying to close the gap.

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
          Just looked at the stats for this fight... parker will get caught rushing in when he's trying to close the gap.
          Parker don't need to rush in, Joshua is there, hughie made parker look pretty bad, but he was on the back foot all night, back foot ain't Joshua's style, he wants to ko you, and parker won't be rushing in trying to land the big shots coz Joshua is gonna be right there, should be a good fight, doubt aj kos parker, an aj 12 round decision sounds about right to me. Just an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            I'm surprised he didn't mention andre ward..he's finally learning how to not include his master's name in every statement
            Lol dude seriously

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
              Parker don't need to rush in, Joshua is there, hughie made parker look pretty bad, but he was on the back foot all night, back foot ain't Joshua's style, he wants to ko you, and parker won't be rushing in trying to land the big shots coz Joshua is gonna be right there, should be a good fight, doubt aj kos parker, an aj 12 round decision sounds about right to me. Just an opinion.

a pretty good one

Joshua has always been further along than Parker in his development, and I have seen nothing to change that perception

in saying that, Parker can win

but the only way that I can see Parker winning..... would be for him to weather the storm, stay in the fight, and catch Joshua with a fight-changing punch when he gets tired/sloppy..... which yea, could happen

but your observations are a more likely outcome

Joshua UD12 in a tougher than expected fight

Comment

Joshua can’t afford to get hit on that glass chin either

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

but the only way that I can see Parker winning..... would be for him to weather the storm, stay in the fight, and catch Joshua with a fight-changing punch when he gets tired/sloppy..... which yea, could happen
                  I agree. I don't think its out of the question

Even against Takam, Joshua was getting tired and sloppy. A fresher and more dangerous fighter than Takam might have been able to turn that fight on his head.

I still favour Joshua but i really don't think it's going to take a truly great fighter to beat him. Just someone of a good level that is tough, dangerous in their own right and really turns up on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    Joshua can’t afford to get hit on that glass chin either
                    Give it a rest....... AJ's Troll

Comment

Working...
                    X