Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Admits He Carried McGregor, Slams De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Admits He Carried McGregor, Slams De La Hoya

Retired former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (50-0, 27 KOs) took a minor break from his vacation to drop a video on social media where the undefeated boxer took aim at his former opponent, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya. Mayweather, who won a close decision over De La Hoya in May of 2007, was angered by the Golden Boy's recent challenge to UFC superstar Conor McGregor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

De La Hoya is turning into Broken Matt Hardy, soon he will be shouting 'delete, delete' at the press conferences

Comment

No surprise here. Anyone who knew what they were watching knows he carried him.

Comment

i don't know floyd; your biggest captain sav-a-floyd dunn says mcgregor fought hard to earn those rounds...

Comment

DLH is green w/envy over anything to do with Floyd I've seen that fight several times over again and it wasn't as close as I originally thought it was 8-4 Floyd...

Comment

Obviously he carried him! I still can't believe some people gave McCregor a chance. 8-10 oz gloves start feeling like pounds after about 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              De La Hoya is turning into Broken Matt Hardy, soon he will be shouting 'delete, delete' at the press conferences
              😂😂Broken Oscar De La Hoya and Brother Nelo

Comment

This fight was IQ test for true boxing fans if you were one of the fans who gave mcregor a truechance you are a spectator not a knowledgeable fan

Comment

people that know boxing knew this! it was the haters and the ufc fans who claimed otherwise!

Comment

More like mcregor carried Floyd and "gassed" for I'm sure some lay down $ bonus if Floyd won. If that wasn't enough Floyd had a ref and a judge in his pocket.

Comment

Working...
                    X