Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: His Chances of Ever Winning a HW Title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    That version of Haye might smash Wilder, I'd agree. His level of speed and power along with his movement were a big challenge for other HW's. Unfortunately he's a shot fighter now.
    Hopefully he comes back at least 90%. Haye is my favorite Heavyweight still but Wilder is closing in fast.

Comment

I think he is too old, too fragile and too inactive nowadays. His body is done.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        He could potentially beat Wilder, but unlikely.

He would get crushed by AJ.
        I even think Parker beats him at this point... is only chance at a hw title was a Charles Martin type fight but that ain't happening

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          No chance at all.

His career ended at the Klitschko fight.

Too small, to physically fragile, too bisexual.
          LMFAO @ bisexual

Comment

If he proves himself to be "back" against Bellew then i believe he beats Parker and Wilder..and could seriously test AJ (but most probably be too small for him)

Comment

To old and slow now, his best asset as a heavyweight was his speed and movement and now that is gone

Comment

He could beat Wilder. Wilder knows this that's why he never wanted a part of him. Haye was schooling that big clumsy idiot in sparring.

Comment

Haye could easily beat Parker imo, he's not beating Fury, Joshua, or Wilder at this stage of his career but he could beat either WBO champ Parker or WBA (World) title

Comment

Haye's only goal is to get that final payday against Joshua.

Prime Haye was a beast though. People underrate him because of that clinic Klitschko put on him but that was pretty much the best version of Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                      Haye's only goal is to get that final payday against Joshua.

Prime Haye was a beast though. People underrate him because of that clinic Klitschko put on him but that was pretty much the best version of Wlad.
                      The Wladimir Kiltschko that fought David Haye would of beaten Anthony Joshua! I actually think both Haye & Kiltschko from that era would of stopped Joshua in the late rounds! I have stated this many times before? Anthony Joshua is the sophisticated version of Frank Bruno! Take him past 5 rounds, and he become static.

Infact Bruno was only static in the latter part of his career, when he gain too much nonfunctional muscle mass etc

Anthony Joshua is like superman for the first 4-5 rounds, but then his powers start to decrease in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X