Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: Joshua Thinks He Can Beat Me, So Let's Get it Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker: Joshua Thinks He Can Beat Me, So Let's Get it Done

WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker welcomes a unification with IBF, IBO, WBA beltholder Anthony Joshua. Before he can looking in that direction, Parker is going to make a mandatory defense against unbeaten challenger Hughie Fury on September 23 in the UK. Joshua is looking at a ring return in the fall, either in a rematch with Wladimir Klitschko or a mandatory defense against once-beaten Kubrat Pulev of Bulgaria.
    [Click Here To Read More]

you have hughie fury problems mate

Comment

"peeleft: Fight the real HW champion of the world Deontay Wilder. Joshua defense is so bad he might not even make it passed the geezers that are in line ahead of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        you have hughie fury problems mate
        Surely if Hughie Acne comes up with another excuse not to fight they've got to let this guy face someone else and find another mandatory down the line. It's actually pathetic that he's still mandatory when he's basically admitted he wasn't injured and just refused to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          "peeleft: Fight the real HW champion of the world Deontay Wilder. Joshua defense is so bad he might not even make it passed the geezers that are in line ahead of you.
          lol @ 'real champion', if Wilder is the real 'champion' who's to say Parker does not have as much claim to that title, not that I'd try argue the case for either of them but it'd amuse the fück out of me listening to someone like you trying to justify a case.

Cmon make my morning, I need a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            lol @ 'real champion', if Wilder is the real 'champion' who's to say Parker does not have as much claim to that title, not that I'd try argue the case for either of them but it'd amuse the fück out of me listening to someone like you trying to justify a case.

Cmon make my morning, I need a good laugh.
            Parker and Joshua won their titles off : Charles Martin and how can anyone take Parkers title serious when he lost to Andy Ruiz for his WBO belt? now despite what you or any other naysayer believe Bermane Stiverne was the #2. HW champion in the world - PRIMED not faded coming off a loss with almost two years of in activity...but the bonus is that the WBC title is the most historic and prestigious title in the history of the HW division and this is becoming more apparent with the current doping epidemic in the sport today

.....just thinking how Pedvetkin will shorty become mandatory for Parker and Joshua/Klitschko makes me sick! I'm going to bed! fill me in on what that idiot Hughie said or did that exposed his scheming to draw Joey out of NZ if you don't mind, that will make my afternoon when I get up.

Comment

The UK is the home of HW boxing. No doubt Team Parker think that coming over and beating Hughie will land him the Joshua jackpot. Unfortunately for him, it's going to backfire.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wilder thinks he can beat you as well! Make that happen

Comment

Originally posted by scottweiland View Post
                  lol @ 'real champion', if wilder is the real 'champion' who's to say parker does not have as much claim to that title, not that i'd try argue the case for either of them but it'd amuse the fück out of me listening to someone like you trying to justify a case.

Cmon make my morning, i need a good laugh.
                  wilder beat steverne to get his belt! Parker beat some obese bum john ruiz to win a vacant belt if im not mistaken!

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
                    wilder beat steverne to get his belt! Parker beat some obese bum john ruiz to win a vacant belt if im not mistaken!
                    And Stiverne beat Arreola when the belt was VACATED ,so Wilder beat a guy out of his prime (at least Ruiz is in his ) that never actual deserved the belt in Stiverne ,by your logic .

Comment

Working...
                    X