Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch is walking into hostile territory tonight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch is walking into hostile territory tonight....

Froch is the away fighter no doubt about it.

When it comes down to it anyone vaguely neutral in that stadium will be backing Groves.

Froch has seen it all before but 80,000 fans where the bulk of them want you to lose is going to be significant. At the very least it is going to impact the judges positively for Groves in my opinion.

what about the fact that its a eddie hearn promoted event and froch is a mathroom fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Froch is the away fighter no doubt about it.

When it comes down to it anyone vaguely neutral in that stadium will be backing Groves.

Froch has seen it all before but 80,000 fans where the bulk of them want you to lose is going to be significant. At the very least it is going to impact the judges positively for Groves in my opinion.
      Last time judges were making their scorecards up as they went scoring bull**** rounds for Carl that he clearly never won so good im glad this is the case, I want a neutral judging to be in effect.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        what about the fact that its a eddie hearn promoted event and froch is a mathroom fighter
        Doesn't really matter does it?

This will be DeGale vs George x10 in terms of how the crowd had an impact on the result.

It was a massive factor why George got the nod for me. I went in there as a neutral to that fight really but you'll always back the underdog in the end it's human nature I think.

That and it's in London obviously with other London based fighters on the bill.

I doubt Froch will care that much but it will be significant for me. I can even imagine 80'000 going mental because Groves has backed Froch up.

This is how people react to a paper-plane hitting a footballer in the head for fuck's sake, lol:

Comment

He'll be fine. Froch is too delusional to care if he's getting booed b 80k people. He'll convince himself they're cheering, "Coo-bra" if he has to.

Comment

Froch won't care, he's fought all around the world. As to the judges, he's not planning on letting it go the distance.

Comment

Which one of the m8ties will be at Wembley tonight?

Is everyone backing Groves?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Doesn't really matter does it?

This will be DeGale vs George x10 in terms of how the crowd had an impact on the result.

It was a massive factor why George got the nod for me. I went in there as a neutral to that fight really but you'll always back the underdog in the end it's human nature I think.

That and it's in London obviously with other London based fighters on the bill.

I doubt Froch will care that much but it will be significant for me. I can even imagine 80'000 going mental because Groves has backed Froch up.

This is how people react to a paper-plane hitting a footballer in the head for fuck's sake, lol:

that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would have reacted the same way! truly truly amazing paper plane! what assembling techniques do we know he utilised?

Comment

Working...
                X