Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-07-2019, 10:17 AM #41
The ugly American

Quoted: 9896 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,516.06
Total Points: 156,703.24
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerUSA View Post
It is rather obvious at this point, to those that pay attention anyways, that how we spend our money is the problem.
Yes, but you have to add in intellectual honesty.

I truly believe some of them do know what's up, but their team loyalty won't allow them to admit it.

Remember, for many of them team loyalty outweighs everything else. Everything.

Quote:
We hear about teachers don't make enough, yet teachers in the US are among the highest paid in the world, I think we are like 6th or 7th.

Basically all the talking points we have to listen to all the time are total bull****.
They aren't called NPCs for nothing.

Quote:
We need higher standards for our teachers.

We need more school choice.
Both viable solutions, and interestingly enough, both things the Teachers Unions and Democrats fight tooth-and-nail against.

Quote:
We need far less administrators.
More facts.

Education is very 'top heavy', with too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

That's another reason class sizes are too big, and why costs are up.

Not only do administrators not teach classes, but they have the higher salaries.

Only the Government could mess something up this bad.

Quote:
We need to front load the money on elementary school versus what we do now and spending it on the back end with high school. If a kid has problems its almost always too late if you are helping them in high school.
I've not heard that before but that makes a lot of sense.

Quote:
And the biggest thing we need to change, but I have no clue how you do it, is to have parents actually involved outside of school actively educating their kids.
I think school choice touches on that.

See, the active parents will do research, visit different school options, etc in order to get their kids into the best schools they can.

While the parents who don't care wont bother and will just send their kids to the assigned school.

They'll basically separate themselves, if you ask me.

Quote:
And as to the impact of illegals on our education system. Low ball numbers put it at around 40 billion. Nothing to sneeze at.
Liberals never worry about costs. First off, many of their voters are welfare leeches, so they pay no taxes anyway.

Second, their attitude on spending is like a teenager with their parents no-limit credit card. To them, someone else will always pay it off someway somehow, so there's nothing to worry about.

Gruber didn't call them "stupid" for nothing.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:28 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2543 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 129,747.25
Total Points: 134,460.16
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I知 outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

WAiting for your response onesad. Lol.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:31 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Boxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,095.40
From your boy, Hatley. - ΣNΣMY No Message - jsmith_tsu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
I don't get it. What the hell is wrong with saying an illegal shouldn't be somewhere where they shouldn't? Their names are literally "illegals". If illegals can stay in the country, can I do illegal drugs and illegally bang prostitutes in public and illegally steal stuff to save money?

That's like getting fired for saying "Criminals should be in jail."
I guess there's nothing wrong with what she said as long as there's nothing wrong with other folks saying she should STFU, right?
Boxingraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:32 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Boxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,095.40
From your boy, Hatley. - ΣNΣMY No Message - jsmith_tsu 

Quote:
It is rather obvious at this point, to those that pay attention anyways, that how we spend our money is the problem.

We hear about teachers don't make enough, yet teachers in the US are among the highest paid in the world, I think we are like 6th or 7th.

Basically all the talking points we have to listen to all the time are total bull****.

We need higher standards for our teachers.

We need more school choice.

We need far less administrators.

We need to front load the money on elementary school versus what we do now and spending it on the back end with high school. If a kid has problems its almost always too late if you are helping them in high school.

And the biggest thing we need to change, but I have no clue how you do it, is to have parents actually involved outside of school actively educating their kids.

And as to the impact of illegals on our education system. Low ball numbers put it at around 40 billion. Nothing to sneeze at.
40 billion? Lol. Source that please.
Boxingraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 03:49 PM #45
Banned

Quoted: 4540 Post(s)
SterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,547.99
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Can you rephrase your question, school shooter?

She seems to have tweeted that her area/school has a problem with illegal aliens on a measurable scale. She wasn't singling out a specific student and accusing them of being illegal.

I grew up in LA. You definitely know when an area has been swarmed with illegal aliens.

Did you grow up in an environment where if you couldn't think of a logical argument, just saying "yeah but **** whites" would bail you out of a tight spot and all the guys would nod in approval? Cuz that seems to be what you're doing here.

What's with the white guy plastered all over your account if you hate them so much?
i just noticed your sig and it reminded me of 2016 elections and the time trump went to chicago and they (DNC and obama) had black people dress up as KKK trump fans:

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

funny how robert creamer who is on record to visiting obama white house mulitple times being exposed by project veritas never even touched obama.

shows you the power of the mainstream media and the people in charge of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
You wrote a whole bunch of crap thats got nothing to do with the article.

But sure, blame the 'urbanization of american society' for us not getting our education system up to what it should be. I know its page 1 through 100 in your playbook.
it has everything to do with this article. the fact that you cant see that is why you think the urbanization of american society has nothing to do with why america's education system is so flawed.
SterlingStained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 03:52 PM #46
Banned

SterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond reputeSterlingStained has a reputation beyond repute
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Our system is directly tied to how much we contribute to our education. Just like our infrastructure. In the USA we contribute minimal resources ie money to both. Hence we have poor systems.

Non citizens have zero to do with it.
we contribute enough. the problem is how those contributions are are spent and used.

non citizens and the people that back those non citizens have everything to do with.

you living in california should have been a dead give away for you but you are too much of a liberal partisan to get it.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:44 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I知 outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Then I値l zzzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingraya View Post
40 billion? Lol. Source that please.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:46 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingStained View Post
i just noticed your sig and it reminded me of 2016 elections and the time trump went to chicago and they (DNC and obama) had black people dress up as KKK trump fans:

funny how robert creamer who is on record to visiting obama white house mulitple times being exposed by project veritas never even touched obama.

shows you the power of the mainstream media and the people in charge of it.

it has everything to do with this article. the fact that you cant see that is why you think the urbanization of american society has nothing to do with why america's education system is so flawed.
Take the time to look at the eyes of the person your trying to highlight.

Smh
Old 06-07-2019, 04:50 PM #49
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Take the time to look at the eyes of the person your trying to highlight.

Smh
are you trying to say those people are not actually black and the hand color was photoshopped???

you do know this was in chicago right? do you seriously think two white KKK pro trumpers are gonna go in full gear amid the trump hate hysteria and not have a buncha people just go ahead and kick their asses and take off their hood????

talk about SMH.
Old 06-08-2019, 11:23 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingStained View Post
are you trying to say those people are not actually black and the hand color was photoshopped???

you do know this was in chicago right? do you seriously think two white KKK pro trumpers are gonna go in full gear amid the trump hate hysteria and not have a buncha people just go ahead and kick their asses and take off their hood????

talk about SMH.
Obviously I was saying that. A picture tells a thousand words.

Share This With Friends

Tags
'remove, asks, illegals', school, teacher, trump