Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-24-2003, 04:56 PM #71
R.I.P Diedrich

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 22,129.00

OHHHHHH YES she told me like this, that buff guy on daves couch with the big butt is my type of man, tell him to meet me in the parking lot,and there he will find my 2000 pd ass nacked ready to ****... woooohoooooooo YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU DIDNT GO THERE,shes a nasty ***** that has AIDS
AgonYx0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 04:58 PM #72
Uninspired Orgasm

Location: In L.A., Where ANYthing south of Wilshire(BLVD) is all hood.
The Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond reputeThe Ensanity has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,154.00
Send a message via AIM to The Ensanity

Quote:
Originally posted by AgonY^x0
OHHHHHH YES she told me like this, that buff guy on daves couch with the big butt is my type of man, tell him to meet me in the parking lot,and there he will find my 2000 pd ass nacked ready to ****... woooohoooooooo YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU DIDNT GO THERE,shes a nasty ***** that has AIDS
She was WAAAAAY too big for my taste...I wouldnt have did that

{Ill do anything for love, but I wont do that.}
The Ensanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 05:00 PM #73
R.I.P Diedrich

AgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond reputeAgonYx0 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 22,129.00

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Im out be back later.
AgonYx0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends