Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-11-2019, 05:10 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6441 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,878.76
Total Points: 170,347.78
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
Dude cant even close his eyes in peace without having to worry about his own friend getting with his woman? Wtf kind of world is that. Itís against the bro code.
He was his best friend for a reason right? They must of had a lot in common right? He must of been a good dude if they were best friends.

Do you want her on some dating app or some chit? Getting ran through while she tries to find a good guy.

OP, if you have your mind made up why ask us?
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:42 PM #42
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21404 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,037,343.84
Total Points: 1,042,640.97
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredRekk View Post
You donít know all the details of relationship so your input isnít very intelligent.
You arent explaining it very well to break it down with each post having new angles to the situation.

First it was just a lady f#cking her dead husbands friend.

Then its some promise in death of protecting his girl or his rep or w/e.

And now it also sounds like you wanna protect the dude from the dead guys fam.

Holy f#ck wut other angles have you left out? Its a bit more conplicated then your first post & my bet is its likely more complicated then your last.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:58 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6402 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 62,393.91
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
He was his best friend for a reason right? They must of had a lot in common right? He must of been a good dude if they were best friends.

Do you want her on some dating app or some chit? Getting ran through while she tries to find a good guy.

OP, if you have your mind made up why ask us?
Tf? You sound like a cuck so you would want your boy piping your wife itís all good? Lmao you cuck af the mothafoocca better be someone I donít know or ima haunt their trifling ass.
A.K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:09 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6441 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,878.76
Total Points: 170,347.78
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
Tf? You sound like a cuck so you would want your boy piping your wife itís all good? Lmao you cuck af the mothafoocca better be someone I donít know or ima haunt their trifling ass.
If I'm dead I want my wife happy no matter who it is. I have a best friend for a reason, because he's a good dude. He's married but if he was single I wouldn't have a issue because I know he's a good guy.
You can take that how you want.
I'd rather have a good guy hooking up with my wife rather than all these players that will pray on her emotions.
Im mature and real about chit. My wife deserves to be happy because she's a amazing woman. Yes I put my trust in her if I were to die. If that makes me so so called cuck by your immature standards then so be it.

Life is short and I want her and my child to be happy. I'd be dead so trying to control her is beyond dumb.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:14 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 815 Post(s)
FredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,492.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
I canít believe the guys here are acting like itís not big deal.
They have obviously never been in a relationship nor do they have many friends.

Or they are cucks and they let their friends bang their wives since their friend is more alpha!! Lmao.

You nitwits arenít taking all the details into account.

A GROUP OF CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS, all of us! Whom still hang out and talk regularly to this day. One of us got cancer, and we each promised him we would help look after his son and help out financially if ever needed. His family is also very close to us all, as we consider them family due to how close we all are. He has brothers, sisters, etc. and weíre all close.

He passes away, and 3-4 months later one of us in the group is smashing her but acting like heís just trying to protect her or be there for them. If it wasnít a big deal or frowned upon, then they would just have talked with us or informed us all instead of keeping it a secret and trying to hide it. Remember we all hang out with each other regularly, including the wife.

The rumors have leaked, the family is deeply infuriated.
It hasnít been more than 4 months. Family still mourning.
And dude is supposedly his ďbest friendĒ already sliding in.

What the hell is the definition of a friend according to yíall?

What the hell is the definition of trust, loyalty, respect to all yíall?

Keep in mind itís so early since the time of passing, that more than likely this will end up a fling. So no, there will be no newfound permanent ďreplacementĒ.
FredRekk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:17 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

FredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
LOL... Man listen to these responses.... you can tell these mother ****ers have zero life experience and/or no women in their life...

**** is ****ing ridiculous.
Iím telling you man.
WOW.

The responses are ridiculous.

They obviously never had a woman, donít have friends, and donít know what any of that feels like.

As if a dude who has a wife of umpteen years or whatever is completely cool telling his buddies, ďItís okay fellas! Go on and F my wife if ya feel like it!Ē

Itís actually WORSE to do that ish when your friend passes. That means you were plotting and waiting and being fake the whole time and now the opportunity is there so you pounce. Disgusting individuals on this site.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:21 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5231 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,436.77
Total Points: 109,698.99
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
You arent explaining it very well to break it down with each post having new angles to the situation.

First it was just a lady f#cking her dead husbands friend.

Then its some promise in death of protecting his girl or his rep or w/e.

And now it also sounds like you wanna protect the dude from the dead guys fam.

Holy f#ck wut other angles have you left out? Its a bit more conplicated then your first post & my bet is its likely more complicated then your last.
After reading his last posts, I'm pretty sure he's making this shyt up.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:28 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
After reading his last posts, I'm pretty sure he's making this shyt up.
Nope. Wish I was tho...
Old 11-11-2019, 06:32 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5231 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,436.77
Total Points: 109,698.99
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Nope. Wish I was tho...
You obviously made up your mind before making this thread so wtf did you make this thread in the first place?
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:42 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Gideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139.10
Total Points: 13,585.38

Quote:
Iím telling you man.
WOW.

The responses are ridiculous.

They obviously never had a woman, donít have friends, and donít know what any of that feels like.

As if a dude who has a wife of umpteen years or whatever is completely cool telling his buddies, ďItís okay fellas! Go on and F my wife if ya feel like it!Ē

Itís actually WORSE to do that ish when your friend passes. That means you were plotting and waiting and being fake the whole time and now the opportunity is there so you pounce. Disgusting individuals on this site.
What do you expect people to say in here? We don't know the group dynamic not sure if the relationship between your friends was tight or just sporadic appearances time spent together.. How do we know? Its not unheard of for this type of thing to happen there's a thing called friends with benefits casual sex amongst friends this day and age is common. That's just life. Yes 4 months isn't a long time it makes me question how truly in love she was with the recently deceased. I feel bad for the children involved as they haven't got a father in there lives anymore. Im not worrying about this woman who wants meat in her vag.
Gideon lock is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends