Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-11-2019, 02:18 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6485 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,893.15
Total Points: 171,786.41
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
The guy has passed on. She made her choice.

I say just leave it alone. For real.

You're all adults. She is an adult. She chose to have relations with that friend after the other's passing.

As messed up as it may sound or look. She's making her own choices for her life.

You're looking at the guy as if he's the problem. Nope. The female is in control of who she lets in her pu/ssy and who she wants around her children.

So, it seems to me, she made her choice and you guys should leave it alone. It's out of your control, what she does.
This is correct, it's her choice. He isn't forcing her to do anything that she doesn't want do.

Besides, If I had passed I would be thrilled that someone was looking after my child. In this world most men just want to hit it and go on to the next.

Be happy for her. This maybe a way she deals with her emotions. Put yourself in her shoes.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 02:38 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 35,893.95
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredRekk View Post
Actually it our business, you must not have read entire post. Our friend personally asked me and our other friends specially to make it our business. Heís a brother to us. So yes it is. You donít know all the details.
Apparently neither do you know all the details.

If you do, why are you asking strangers for advice on a public forum?
alexguiness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 03:21 PM #33
Banned

Quoted: 859 Post(s)
FredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,629.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Did she agree to have you take care of her. Sh^t maybe dude f#cking her is taking care of her in the way she needs.
You donít know all the details of relationship so your input isnít very intelligent.
FredRekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 03:22 PM #34
Banned

FredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
Apparently neither do you know all the details.

If you do, why are you asking strangers for advice on a public forum?
Youíre an idiot.
Old 11-11-2019, 03:24 PM #35
Banned

Wow, a board full of people who spend most of their time online have no absolutely no intellectual response.

First of all, this guy is going to get HURT by our friends family members of this is indeed true. There’s consequences to nitwits. He and our friend who has passed are of EQUAL VALUE to me as I stated we are all BEST FRIENDS.

Do you guys here not have morals or ethics?

Oh wait!
You virgins have no friends or girlfriends! Hence why you spend your time online talking crap!!

Lmao
Old 11-11-2019, 03:29 PM #36
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 236.35
Total Points: 1,018,104.17
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoZz View Post
Why are you surprised?! The world is full of sneaky scum..there are no more people you can call your friends, 99% would stab you in the back whenever the opportunity arises..he probably fu**ed her when the dude was alive as well ,now they just open with it and don't hide it anymore.
Bingo.

As screwed up as it sounds that might be the most realistic scenario.

I wouldn't even trust my brother around my wife
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 04:32 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 70,715.70
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
I wouldnít trust that dude stay away from him
LOL... Man listen to these responses.... you can tell these mother ****ers have zero life experience and/or no women in their life...

**** is ****ing ridiculous.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 04:33 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 70,715.70
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredRekk View Post
Wow, a board full of people who spend most of their time online have no absolutely no intellectual response.

First of all, this guy is going to get HURT by our friends family members of this is indeed true. Thereís consequences to nitwits. He and our friend who has passed are of EQUAL VALUE to me as I stated we are all BEST FRIENDS.

Do you guys here not have morals or ethics?

Oh wait!
You virgins have no friends or girlfriends! Hence why you spend your time online talking crap!!

Lmao
Bro, this **** makes complete sense though. Look at this ****ing forum. If I found out one of my boys did some **** like that...

LOL... man these ****ing kids. It makes so much sense.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 04:54 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5825 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,188.12
Total Points: 203,600.48
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Two grownups can do as they please but I personally wouldnt do it whether she wants it or not out of respect for my friend. What am I a fkin animal? A peasant? Naw im not touching a friend’s woman.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 04:58 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5825 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,188.12
Total Points: 203,600.48
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Dude cant even close his eyes in peace without having to worry about his own friend getting with his woman? Wtf kind of world is that. It’s against the bro code.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends