Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-30-2019, 12:44 AM #121
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
AKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 515,121.07
Total Points: 556,686.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
So does clen help stamina or does it increase size? Which is it?

Because Canelo critics in this very thread keep making comparisons of his physique before the first and second GGG fights, claiming that the loss in size when he was clean proves he was on clenbuterol before.

Also, his critics were asking for him to take the hair test. That's a fact. He did take it and they don't like the results so now the narrative is that the hair test isn't reliable after all.
I said it helps stamina, I said nothing about increasing size. Don't use what others have said. Do I find his physique questionable? Sure, but that's another discussion. As to clen for stamina, it's definitely a benefit. The owner of my work has been a horse racer/breeder for years. When the story broke about Canelo using clen and we talked boxing like we usually do, he immediately knew what it was and how it was used, especially regarding horses (he also spoke about guys he knew who were using it or some form of it). Any difference in overall physiology is negligible because we have inherently the same systems in place. He told me how they used to give clen to horses little by little and noticed how much greater their stamina became. They became leaner, more aggressive etc. I'm a little fuzzy on all the details but he very much knew how much it could benefit those metabolic systems.

And as for the hair test, it wasn't hard to find out whether it was reliable or not before he took it. Just because they didn't do their due diligence doesn't take away what most research has shown when talking about clen and hair tests. With everything that's been said about it being unreliable it should be equally unreliable in proving his innocence and for those that defend him.

Last edited by AKAcronym; 01-30-2019 at 12:58 AM.
AKAcronym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 03:04 AM #122
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2141 Post(s)
Shape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 26,025.87
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Kicking Ass - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadrigar. View Post

I just came here to post the same video, LOL! So the cyclist was caught with 0.050 of clenbuterol and was suspended because 0.050 is estimated 3 times the absolute limit for clenbuterol in the european union, while Clenelo is somewhere between 0.600 and 0.800 of clenbuterol. Now try to twist that!

Condor the cyclist was banned for 2 years and he had a much lower level than canelo
Shape up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 10:06 AM #123
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 14139 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 313,910.41
Total Points: 360,948.06
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Francisco Vargas had a higher level of clenbuterol than Canelo yet didn't suffer any suspension and his fight with Salido was allowed to go on.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 02:22 PM #124

ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 

Very plausible indeed!

WADA has established an increased allowable threshold for clenbuterol and the WBC will begin acknowledging it.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 11-08-2019, 02:40 PM #125
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 5253 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 304,341.59

Quote:
Francisco Vargas had a higher level of clenbuterol than Canelo yet didn't suffer any suspension and his fight with Salido was allowed to go on.
every person on this board knows I've said this a 1000 times. I always asked why nobody challenged it. Why wouldn't you challenge it. As I always so, no consistency in this sport.

look even USADA has been clearing guys with CLEN when properly investigated.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 02:53 PM #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
every person on this board knows I've said this a 1000 times. I always asked why nobody challenged it. Why wouldn't you challenge it. As I always so, no consistency in this sport.

look even USADA has been clearing guys with CLEN when properly investigated.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Ultimately it is a legitimate excuse. That's my main point of contention.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:37 PM #127
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3920 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 158,898.11
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Ultimately it is a legitimate excuse. That's my main point of contention.
It is a plausible excuse for sure. Urine testing can't confirm whether a result was due to PED use or meat contamination but below certain concentrations meat contamination is absolutely a possibility. The only question really is whether you opt to to take a zero tolerance full liability appraoch to punitive action or elect to protect the innocent from the possibilty of being wrongly accused at the risk of letting some cheats go unpunished.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 05:47 PM #128
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 5253 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 304,341.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape up View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadrigar. View Post

I just came here to post the same video, LOL! So the cyclist was caught with 0.050 of clenbuterol and was suspended because 0.050 is estimated 3 times the absolute limit for clenbuterol in the european union, while Clenelo is somewhere between 0.600 and 0.800 of clenbuterol. Now try to twist that!

Condor the cyclist was banned for 2 years and he had a much lower level than canelo
This has been said more than a hundred times! Pay attention! And you’re lying about Canelo’s results.

Contador got caught like this a couple of days before finishing the race.

Tuesday: Negative
Wednesday: Negative
Thursday: Positive
Friday: Negative
Saturday Finished: Negative

Contador said the night of Wednesday he consumed meat..

So, you’re comparing .05 nanograms 2 days before he finished his race to Canelo 78 days away with .6ng?

What’s even funnier is that Canelo’s second test, 3 days later, his result was .06ng! That’s a .01 difference from Contador except that it was 75 days away...

Learn how to logically approach half life decay and the PED use close to events.

Don’t feel bad, you tried.
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 05:49 PM #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
It is a plausible excuse for sure. Urine testing can't confirm whether a result was due to PED use or meat contamination but below certain concentrations meat contamination is absolutely a possibility. The only question really is whether you opt to to take a zero tolerance full liability appraoch to punitive action or elect to protect the innocent from the possibilty of being wrongly accused at the risk of letting some cheats go unpunished.
There should be zero tolerance. Canelo was rightfully punished for it and served his penance.

I just believe him when he says it was accidental and he wasn't trying to seek some unfair advantage. And I don't think he deserves to be lumped in with the likes of Big Baby Miller for whom there really is no excuse.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:34 PM #130
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2141 Post(s)
Shape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 26,025.87
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Kicking Ass - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
This has been said more than a hundred times! Pay attention! And youíre lying about Caneloís results.

Contador got caught like this a couple of days before finishing the race.

Tuesday: Negative
Wednesday: Negative
Thursday: Positive
Friday: Negative
Saturday Finished: Negative

Contador said the night of Wednesday he consumed meat..

So, youíre comparing .05 nanograms 2 days before he finished his race to Canelo 78 days away with .6ng?

Whatís even funnier is that Caneloís second test, 3 days later, his result was .06ng! Thatís a .01 difference from Contador except that it was 75 days away...

Learn how to logically approach half life decay and the PED use close to events.

Donít feel bad, you tried.
Doesnít matter when he was caught, it matters he WAS CAUGHT, canelo will always be known as a PED cheat, deal with it
Shape up is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"tainted, beef", excuse, mexican, plausible