No announcement yet.

What's the worst prison in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the worst prison in the world?

I'm gonna be real i'd rather take a bullet to the head than end up in a filipino jail.

boliva san pedro looks worse.

Comment

I don't know about the worst prisons, but the best prisons in the world are in Western Europe, especially the Nordic countries. You get to live in house cottages, video game systems, gym, pool table, cable tv, internet, conjugal visits, etc. So if anyone is crazy and criminal out there, do your crime in Western Europe.

Comment

The Mexican jails are pretty brutal.if you're not connected with a gang or cartel your pretty much dog meat.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
          The Mexican jails are pretty brutal.if you're not connected with a gang or cartel your pretty much dog meat.
          From what I've seen the whole damn country is a jail.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
            boliva san pedro looks worse.
            You probably say that because you've never spent a day in the philippine sun and 100% humidity.

Even outside of jail it's unbearable.

Now imagine that, but locked in a crowded room where you can't breathe with dozens of other sweating men with their hot breath on you.

There are days here where the heat is so extreme i could throw up. Being inside that jail on a hot summer month is worse than living under a criminal hierarchy.

The inmates in san pedro are afraid for their lives.

The inmates inside of a filipino jail welcome death.

Comment

Alexkid's mind.

I'd hate to be trapped there for even a moment

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                From what I've seen the whole damn country is a jail.
                Btw i'm not trying to be racist or derogatory against mexico.. what I mean is.. based only on what I've seen,read and heard of mexico, it's seems as if the entire country is being oppressed and terrorized by organized crime and an increasingly corrupt government.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                  Btw i'm not trying to be racist or derogatory against mexico.. what I mean is.. based only on what I've seen,read and heard of mexico, it's seems as if the entire country is being oppressed and terrorized by organized crime and an increasingly corrupt government.
                  Isn't the Philipines the Asian version of Mexico? An incredibly corrupt country that was once colonized by Spain? The only difference is that you guys don't speak Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Alexkid's mind.

I'd hate to be trapped there for even a moment

Comment

Working...
                    X