No announcement yet.

Canelo didnt just enforce one, but two different rehydration clauses on Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    So the main event is going to be around 1 a.m ET?
    Sure sounds like it if they’re fr trying to do it after the Diaz fight

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Sure sounds like it if they’re fr trying to do it after the Diaz fight
      throwing on another pot of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
        yeh you're right, most mma fans are 'new' to combat sports and never watched boxing EVER, but still lots of guys who prefer boxing (myself included) that just watches mma instead some of the time because there is way too much politics in boxing. theres politics in mma too, but once the cage door closes the politics is nowhere to be found whereas in boxing, as political as it already is, the true politics starts in the ring. the illusion that its a fair sport has gone out the window many years ago - thats what happens when you have billion dollar collaborators controlling everything behind the scenes - the promoters, the networks, the managers, the commissions and the betting agencies. deep rooted boxing mafia
        Oh it's a total cluster****...one that as a fan you have no choice but begrudgingly overlook/tolerate. Ideally the sport would have organically evolved into a WBSS structure from top down, and now the current fragmentation is inextricably linked with crucial history which further complicates any hypothetical atom bomb clean slate overhaul (on top of the inherent unlikelihood of such for other obvious reasons) , so yeah...I love the sport, but god is it ****ed!

Comment

What a bunch of little babies complaining and making EXCUSES. Canelo is making HISTORY get with it.

Comment

Jubei sharing an LDBC channel news. The same LDBC that flame GGG. lol. I don't know what's worse, Jubei hurtin so much and spreading fake news from the LDBC or the LDBC fans in this thread being suckered by Jubei!

Where's the official report of Kovalev not being able to come in 190lbs in the ring? Didn't Kovalev say he comes in light at LHW? Adding more weight against a smaller guy whom would be faster than previous LHWs makes absolutely no sense. lol

Comment

I think it's time for the sanctioning bodies
              to have access to these contracts and not sanction fights that try to get around their rules. Sanctioning fees should be paid in full two weeks before the contest and are non refundable or something along those lines. These catchweight and rehydration clauses are making boxing a laughing stock. People bet on these fights and the contracts should be made public so they have full disclosure.

Comment

Working...
              X