Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for New Orleans to get the number 1 pick. Hope they can persuade Davis to stay along with Zion.

I think it’s safe to say Conley is gone for the gRizzlies but who’ll be the taker

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Good for New Orleans to get the number 1 pick. Hope they can persuade Davis to stay along with Zion.

I think it’s safe to say Conley is gone for the gRizzlies but who’ll be the taker
      I almost broke my TV when the Lakers got a top 4 pick

Comment

• Warriors ain't even need KD.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Good for New Orleans to get the number 1 pick. Hope they can persuade Davis to stay along with Zion.

After the Lottery, Davis said he still wanted out. They might get a pretty good player in exchange still.

Comment

• Game 1 is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              I almost broke my TV when the Lakers got a top 4 pick
              Lmao get fuked

No one wants to watch Zion in New Orleans tho that sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                They haven't been "dependent" on durant, they've been allowing him to run the offense, allowing him to iso and sacificing their involvement.

The team is a lot more fluid and dynamic with curry running point and klay being the number 2 option.

Without KD, it's splash city.
                Like I said, without KD it's splash city.

If I was the warriors gm I would trade durant to strengthen the front line and deepen the bench.

Kevin durant would do better on a team that was built completely around him where he could dominate the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Lmao get fuked

No one wants to watch Zion in New Orleans tho that sucks
                  Oh who cares where he plays. F**k the Lakers

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    After the Lottery, Davis said he still wanted out. They might get a pretty good player in exchange still.
                    David Griffin will sit him down for a chat. If not, he'll get traded to the Knicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                      Oh who cares where he plays. F**k the Lakers
                      Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                      David Griffin will sit him down for a chat. If not, he'll get traded to the Knicks.
                      The playoffs are going on, stop hijacking this thread with the Lakers nonsense

Comment

Working...
                      X