Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 03-20-2016, 11:25 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
nivek535 has a reputation beyond reputenivek535 has a reputation beyond reputenivek535 has a reputation beyond reputenivek535 has a reputation beyond reputenivek535 has a reputation beyond reputenivek535 has a reputation beyond reputenivek535 has a reputation beyond reputenivek535 has a reputation beyond reputenivek535 has a reputation beyond reputenivek535 has a reputation beyond reputenivek535 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 9,539.00
an important pillar of the training forum - jas Naoya Inoue is a beast. Thank the Lord I am not the only person on this site who appreciates his skill. WAR INOUE!!!!!!!! - BrushMyHair Cheers! - Tyler_Durden Thanks buddy, fuck rigo! - El-blanco 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
This stuff really helped I'm not burning the outer layer anymore and they're coming out fluffy how I like them.

Yea I'm pretty bad. I know it seems crazy that I could burn it on low heat, but heat that's too low won't cook through all the liquid fast enough so I'd have to leave it sitting there cooking for too long, which would cause the outer layer to get burnt and dry.
ok fair enough haha and im kidding by the way. duration and heat just comes with experience.
try medium heat or high heat :P
nivek535 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
good, making, omelettes?