Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: If Wilder Hits Him On the Chin, It's Goodbye Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I knew you were just another shlt casual-fan the day you joined

you idiots have the dumbest usernames
    Lolx.... What has my user name got to do with a coward hiding behind showtime wagging his tail?

Comment

them, AND Wilder..... it was all over the fkn news you muppet

"There's no [percentage] split, but they've offered us a good purse. Not as good as we feel it should be, but we want the fight, and we're willing to take what they offered," Finkel said. "We wanted a percentage, but we didn't think we could get it done in a quick time frame, so we said let's take what they've offered us. Deontay wants this fight."

grow up, and stop making ridiculous excuses

you are the same excuse-making muppet that you accuse Golovkin fans of being
      pathetic....... And you believed this rubbish.
      That statement is hiding behind showtime, camouflaging like they wanted the fight.
      Ran away because of no venue which was a half decent excuse to took their hills.

Comment

if just discussing how that fight would play out, then cool I agree..... Joshua could survive, it is possible.....

..... but if discussing why that fight has not happened as yet, then nah, that is rubbish

if Wilder lands clean, Joshua is likely gone for all money

just like everyone else

if Wladimir was Wilder, Joshua would not have won that fight

he needs to be better/tighter than that, with Wilder

if he goes life-n-death with Wilder..... he will lose

Wilder is super-dangerous, no matter how fans try to minimize it

if Joshua was Fury, I doubt that he would have won that fight..... he is not as skilled as Fury, and I doubt that he is as resilient as Fury either

they absolutely know how dangerous that fight is

NOT saying Joshua cannot win

DEFINITELY saying..... that they do not need to take such a dangerous risk with Joshua's career at this point, with him being such a huge draw..... so they have not been willing to take that kind of risk, up until (possibly, who knows?) this point

I agree that Joshua possibly could get up, but I disagree that thinking has affected ANY of their decision-making up to this point..... the likelihood of him getting hit with that punch is what has affected their decision-making, not what happens after that
        Arrant nonsense..... Whose talking about risk? The unified champ or the green belt holder?
        AJ fought a decade serial champion at fight 19 as a relatively inexperienced champ, unified at 20/21 fights. .
        Wilder at 33 fights was still tagged not ready to face wlad. Are you drunk or what?
        When we talk about fighters taking risks, dnt bring wilder close for your own good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Dnt be a fool..... wilder saw an amazing offer that is X7 of his pay and he was confused but I knew he was not going to fight outside showtime. I knew that long before he started playing games and go sherry picking which almost back fired.

you are confused, you doorknob

1) Wilder ACCEPTED the 15m offer
          2) Hearn REFUSED to send a contract to fight next

clownboy, forget 100m..... why didn't they fight Wilder when they had him on the hook for 15m?

why ?

b,b,b,b,but.....

Comment

Arrant nonsense..... Whose talking about risk? The unified champ or the green belt holder?
            AJ fought a decade serial champion at fight 19 as a relatively inexperienced champ, unified at 20/21 fights. .
            Wilder at 33 fights was still tagged
            not ready to face wlad. Are you drunk or what?
            When we talk about fighters taking risks, dnt bring wilder close for your own good.

listen here, you excuse-making fool..... how does any of that rubbish explain why they stuttered, stammered, and then lost their pen..... back when they had Wilder on the hook for 15m?

even a silly casual would have to admit that walking away from that fight back when Wilder agreed to 15m, looks pretty fkn dumb now that offers of 100m are being thrown around..... right, Mr accountant?

Comment

• The irony, is he wants to steal Anthony Joshua from Matchroom sport while trashing him at the same time. Have fun with that Bob.

Moreover, he is preventing the Wilder/Fury rematch from happening. Now that bout won't see the light of day because he doesn't have a working relationship with Al Haymon.

Comment

you are confused, you doorknob

1) Wilder ACCEPTED the 15m offer
                2) Hearn REFUSED to send a contract to fight next

clownboy, forget 100m..... why didn't they fight Wilder when they had him on the hook for 15m?

why ?

b,b,b,b,but.....
                it's unfortunate wilder couldn't get a pen to sign the contract in the whole of Alabama.
                He developed many reasons not to sign and was going through mental health care facilities for another sherry pick.

Comment

listen here, you excuse-making fool..... how does any of that rubbish explain why they stuttered, stammered, and then lost their pen..... back when they had Wilder on the hook for 15m?

even a silly casual would have to admit that walking away from that fight back when Wilder agreed to 15m, looks pretty fkn dumb now that offers of 100m are being thrown around..... right, Mr accountant?
                  I can assure you that even with 200mil, wilder cannot fight outside showtime as a free agent.
                  The brother need all the protections he can get to keep hostage of the green belt.

Comment

I can assure you that even with 200mil, wilder cannot fight outside showtime as a free agent.
                    The brother need all the protections he can get to keep hostage of the green belt.

I can assure you..... that your silly childish excuses do not reflect well on your pacifist girlfriend AJ

Comment

I can assure you..... that your silly childish excuses do not reflect well on your pacifist girlfriend AJ
                      I understand the truth hurts but you have to swallow it.

Wilder ain't ready for AJ yet.
                      End of.

Comment

Working...
                      X