What -do you drink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Muh nïgga..

I'm not big on bourbon but love me a good budget Irish whiskey or blended scotch. I can't drink neat as my throat burns so I add a teeny bit of water and it brings out more flavors. Jameson is really good I got a 1.75L bottle for the NYE and still have half of it to go.. you should check out this YouTube channel called WhiskyVault (WhiskyTribe) they keep reviewing whikys and bourbons and pretty good in suggestions and it's quite fun actually.
    Wine is a special interest of mine apart from whisky where I learn on how it's made, have my own taste notes and keep building my knowledge and I go to a few wineries to taste and sample. I like red over white, white in its original form is less appealing and mellow flavored imo.
    Now beer has been my love since I started drinking Porter/stout, lager, draught all good. I don't like IPAs as they spoil it with too much hops(bitter taste), IPAs and Craft beers are not for me..

IPA is an acquired taste. It's so trendy now, there a lot of variations. Tried some watermelon IPA a few weeks ago, real good. I also like the higher alcohol content from IPAs.

Comment

Gin and Scotch are missing on that list.

Comment

Cuba Libre (Bacardi gold and coke) and shots of Agua Ardiente

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          IPA is an acquired taste. It's so trendy now, there a lot of variations. Tried some watermelon IPA a few weeks ago, real good. I also like the higher alcohol content from IPAs.
          I've had Goose Island, Lagunitas and a few others. Didn't like it so I stick to my beers which are mainly European(almost all of them) and Asian(selective ones) and only American I like is yuengling..

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Gin and Scotch are missing on that list.
            Whisky covers Scotch generally.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Whisky covers Scotch generally.
              Yes, but there is still a minor difference, bourbon and barley and of course location.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Yes, but there is still a minor difference, bourbon and barley and of course location.
                That's right but they are all whiskys just different types of them just like rums have flavored, white, dark etc

Comment

I love me a great bottle of a choice IPA beer.

When it comes to hard liquor there is nothing better an a special choice of tequila. Pound 4 pound a choice bottle of tequila clowns on a choice bottle of whiskey, vodka or rum.

Comment

Beer - Heinieken, Tatra, Sam Adams, Dog Fish Head, Blue Moon, Guinness, when I'm broke Budweiser

Vodka - Smirnoff, Grey Goose, Ciroc or any cheap crap

White wine

No whiskey it gives me hangovers. Jack Daniels doe

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      I drink everyday usually about 8-10 beers.
                      At that rate your future will have a very gloomy reality my friend...you will suffer a very harsh misfortune.

Comment

Working...
                      X