Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is who they are. Like father like sons

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
      I hope that the Trump can work out a deal where he has free range to go into Mexico and complete take out the cartels.

I think every Mexican citizen would want that.
      "They will greet us as liberators"

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        "They will greet us as liberators"
        Lol, I’m sure if the cartels are at least put under control the citizens would be happy. ****s crazy with them now.

Comment

Lol, I’m sure if the cartels are at least put under control the citizens would be happy. ****s crazy with them now.
          Me thinks you don't understand how crucial the cartels are to the local & national economy.

If you wanted to cripple the cartels you stop the demand for drugs here.

Comment

He's ok living in a war zone.

For whatever reason, he assumes lots of other people share that flawed outlook on life.

A few do, but thankfully not many.

Comment

Me thinks you don't understand how crucial the cartels are to the local & national economy.

If you wanted to cripple the cartels you stop the demand for drugs here.
              No mate I understand the economic side, but the problem is the violence has gotten to the point where it’s not worth the benefit to the Mexican people anymore. Entire states, not towns, or cities but states have been suffering from the violence. People constantly living in fear of kidnappings, extortions, murders.

Drugs will always be there because of the demand, but what needs to be curbed is the violence.

Comment

No mate I understand the economic side, but the problem is the violence has gotten to the point where it’s not worth the benefit to the Mexican people anymore. Entire states, not towns, or cities but states have been suffering from the violence. People constantly living in fear of kidnappings, extortions, murders.

Drugs will always be there because of the demand, but what needs to be curbed is the violence.
                As a veteran of the drug war I'm telling you, it's the demand. The root of the violence is demand. Violence begets more violence. Going into Mexico would be just like going into Afghanistan and Iraq. We're still there. Matter of fact since we've been in Afghanistan the demand for their national crop, opioid, has skyrocketed in the US.

Comment

• This is the only thing that has surprised me about Trump as President. Trump has never been a ****phobe. He openly courted & embraced the LGBT during the primary with respect. Something never seen from a GOP candidate. The turn he's taken against the LGBT as President is the only thing that has legitimately surprised me.

Comment

As a veteran of the drug war...
                    Oh Lord....

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I'm telling you, it's the demand.
                    And your record here is a joke.

You lost all credibility over the last 2 years where you kept on and on and on telling us about all this "evidence" you had that led you to say Trump and his whole family was going to prison.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Matter of fact since we've been in Afghanistan the demand for their national crop, opioid, has skyrocketed in the US.
                    Correlation does not prove causation.

The main factor behind the opioid epidemic is the massive increase in the number of opioid prescriptions written for people.

It's not uncommon in this epidemic to see opioid addicts who started opioid use under a doctor's instruction, as opposed to them experimentally trying street heroin as was the typical gateway to opioid use/addiction in the past.

As I tell you constantly, you must look at the big picture. Your problem is you too quickly look only for data that fits your world views, as opposed to seeking all relevant data and allowing the data to lead you to the correct conclusion.

You could really, really benefit from a college course in Logic.

Not only could you get better Internet arguing skills, it would help you out in daily life as well.

Comment

This is the only thing that has surprised me about Trump as President. Trump has never been a ****phobe. He openly courted & embraced the LGBT during the primary with respect. Something never seen from a GOP candidate. The turn he's taken against the LGBT as President is the only thing that has legitimately surprised me.
                      It's not the purpose of our foreign embassies to take sides on domestic social issues.

It's their purpose to help our country achieve the best relationship possible with foreign nations.

Flying *** flags at embassies is typical liberal nonsense, which is why Trump isnt playing that stupid game.

You're free to fly as many *** flags from your domicile as you choose.

Go right ahead and fly one and fly it proud.

I'm sure that'll go over real well in the neighborhood you live in.
                      Last edited by 1bad65; 06-09-2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X