Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's crazy how commentary can sway people to see their bias.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's crazy how commentary can sway people to see their bias.

Everytime I go to watch parties almost always everyone is agreeing with what the commentators are saying and even with the unofficial score cards.

Promoters know this so they are able to rob fighters without much backlash.

Casuals are easily swayed but this site also proves that even the hardcore fans can be swayed. Maybe not as easily but still swayed to the point where "it was a close fight, it could have gone either way"
    Even if you saw with your own eyes the other fighter clearly winning.

True, I was watching this fight and if I had just listened to Lennox Lewis, I would think Porter was making Ugas miss everything.

Comment

Pbc couldnt afford to have one of their american champs lose so they robbed ugas.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        Pbc couldnt afford to have one of their american champs lose so they robbed ugas.
        I thought Porter was the only black American fighter you liked. If so, I'm glad you are being just and telling it like it is. That decision was criminal!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          I thought Porter was the only black American fighter you liked. If so, I'm glad you are being just and telling it like it is. That decision was criminal!

"Dude, shut up!"

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post

"Dude, shut up!"
            Yes sir!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Yeah i like him but he lost.

Comment

Yeah i like him but he lost.
                Good post, my man! Green K.

Comment

The Horn-Pacquiao fight is the best example of this. The Americans were screaming robbery and the rest of the world didn't know wtf they were talking about.

Comment

Not for the 1st time either. Seems to happen on most PBC cards these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X