Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post term abortions???? What is he pushing for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Post term abortions???? What is he pushing for?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...anada-47066307

"The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

That's a disturbing statement.

Pro-abortionist have always been baby killers.

Disgraceful how the far left are pushing these abhorrent laws.

Comment

Republicans care a lot about little humans

Not so much big

Comment

As a parent I think 7 years old is enough time to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          As a parent I think 7 years old is enough time to decide.
          So essentially the kid is on a sort of probation. He's good, he stays. He's not so good, time to say goodbyes. Interesting perspective.

Comment

It's a shame that the discussion couldn't ensue beforehand to ensure an intelligent decision is made prior

Comment

"The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

this is a sick and reprehensible issue but all i can hear now is alex jones saying this with a southern gentleman accent and laughing to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                Republicans care a lot about little humans

Not so much big
                What do you mean?

If your statement is about Republicans standing against abortion but being in agreement with the death penalty... that's a comically simple situation to clear from my perspective.

One is a life that has yet to start, the other is a life so tainted with malice it has most likely taken one himself, or has committed irreparable damages during its existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  What do you mean?

If your statement is about Republicans standing against abortion but being in agreement with the death penalty... that's a comically simple situation to clear from my perspective.

One is a life that has yet to start, the other is a life so tainted with malice it has most likely taken one himself, or has committed irreparable damages during its existence.
                  people in general, they care not

in cages, big kids be

smallie yes, biggie no
                  Last edited by todisday; 03-09-2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Disturbing is probably the most accurate word to describe that statement.

Ghastly comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X