Collapse
No announcement yet.

updated list of credible boxing people blaming AJ/Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surely all these guys blaming wilder on the message boards can come up with some credible people in boxing that blame him......surely! shirley wrinkle!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Credible?

1.lennox = Works for PBC
      2. fury = Joshua's rival
      3. parker = Lost to Joshua
      4. froch
      5. khan = Thinks Joshua shagged his wife

Credible though.
      So much for the credibility of your 5. I am an American fan who thinks it's Wilder's fault. Wilder is a proven cherry picking champion with Fury and Ortiz being his only title defenses against a legit opponent. AJ has title defenses against Whyte, Povetkin, Breazeale, Wlad, Parker and soon Miller. All legit top 10 contenders or champions. AJ fights the tough fights while Wilder mostly avoids them. I need no backup opinion. My own opinion based on observation is good enough for me. Wilder has said he doesn't care about AJ anymore and has enough other opponents to keep him busy for years. That doesn't sound like a guy who wants to fight AJ for all the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        for the fight not happening

those blaming AJ

1.lennox
        2. fury
        3. parker
        4. froch
        5. khan

im sure theres more...but ill give a top 5 for the AJ guys...all UK/new zealanders ...one guy is AJs idol...one guy fought AJ and then was about to fight on another hearn card when he said it

list of those blaming wilder

127,985-128,000- a bunch of UK nationalist message board posters with something relating to being english or the UK in their screennames
        lol. Fury is invalid for obvious reasons, his opinion means nothing.
        Khan dislikes AJ greatly because AJ boned his goat I mean wife.
        Lennox....this is just an opinion, but I think he is sour that AJ is taking all his shine.
        Parker got beaten by AJ already.
        Froch? Who cares

Comment

if enough guys named "uk buttboy" and "english fannybandit" get together they might even convince themselves that AJ isnt to blame.....so far theyre really the only that dont think its his fault.....which is amazing

in their feeble minds somehow they are less biased than ortiz, fury, parker, froch, khan and lennox...somehow theyve convinced themselves they are more credible than those guys...then again maybe it was hearn that convinced them of it
          Yeah, I know. They have this incredible man love/crush for Anthony Joshua.

I don't what it is about the guy. I can see women feeling this way about him but for some dude with a rock hard ass dick to feel that way about him; I find it to be both very personally disturbing and alarming.

I think he is overrated. He's a vulnerable fighter who can be defeated. That's why he ducked Deontay Wilder back in 2017 and 2018. He didn't want to fight Wilder because he wasn't ready and feared he might get hurt.

In addition, what's so ironic is that Wilder is arguably the less skilled and less complete of the two fighters too and yet he is still afraid of him. I don't know man.

Well at least to me, it seems like his male fans tend to have this uncontrollable homosexual lust for him. It seems like they more attracted to the man himself rather than the boxer who I believe is not that good and these are so called boxing fans.

Comment

those blaming AJ

1.lennox
            2. fury
            3. parker
            4. froch
            5. khan

im sure theres more...but ill give a top 5 for the AJ guys...all UK/new zealanders ...one guy is AJs idol...one guy fought AJ and then was about to fight on another hearn card when he said it

127,985-128,000- a bunch of UK nationalist message board posters with something relating to being english or the UK in their screennames
            Exactly, virtually every semi objective fighter, promoter, and analyst generally blames AJ/Hearn, even other Brits.

It has to burn the soul a little bit.

Look, AJ's the better all around fighter than Fury & Wilder, but both of those guys can beat him on a good day and he & Hearn know that.

Comment

Oh dear, Wilder's fanboys and his promoter having total meltdowns in one day. hilarious.

Comment

those blaming AJ

1.lennox
                2. fury
                3. parker
                4. froch
                5. khan

Lolx.... This is definitely a joke.
                it is easy to blame the guy with 4 belts, the guy with more to loose than the guy with one green belt fighting either bums, health challenge guys or rehab guys.
                Can you list the name of haters again?

Comment

Both Full Of It! They ALL Contradict themselves OFTEN! On Wilder side, first off they're not even responding to Hearn so how in the hell can this fight ever get done if Wilder himself is saying that his side is not even try to hear what Eddie Hearn has to say.

Yeah OK I get it the Eddie Hearn comment of "Just A Guy From Alabama" pissed Wilder off and if he runs into Hearn he might smack him FINE but at the same time I don't know how this fight ever gets done if his side have completely cut off Eddie Hearn

ON AJ and Eddie Hearn side, the biggest mistake being made, especially from Eddie is that he is talking way too much publicly. Eddie is only making things MORE DIFFICULT! You do have Dillian Whyte and Big Baby kinda exposing who the REAL MALE DIVA is and breaking down how AJ basically tried to Low Ball Them so yeah they're not as innocent as fans so desperately want them to be! Big Baby WAS low balled and he said it took DAZN jumping in with extra Money and giving him what he want because they needed that American Heavyweight Dance Partner for AJ's US Debut

Seems like Lennox Lewis and Riddick Bowe all over again, this fight may never happen
                  Last edited by sicko; 02-26-2019, 12:13 AM.

Comment

those blaming AJ

1.lennox
                    2. fury
                    3. parker
                    4. froch
                    5. khan

lol when all else fails, and facts do not support your argument anymore, look for supporters. even though they are clearly biased.

Comment

if enough guys named "uk buttboy" and "english fannybandit" get together they might even convince themselves that AJ isnt to blame.....so far theyre really the only that dont think its his fault.....which is amazing

in their feeble minds somehow they are less biased than ortiz, fury, parker, froch, khan and lennox...somehow theyve convinced themselves they are more credible than those guys...then again maybe it was hearn that convinced them of it
                      LoLoLoL! Singlehandedly quieting the mob ... good job.

Comment

Working...
                      X