No announcement yet.

White street gang?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White street gang?

seriously thinking about starting up a white street gang. i mean there's literally no white street gangs out there. is that crazy or what??!!! i mean there's the white supremacist gangs, kkk, skinheads, biker gangs etc. but im talking about actual traditional street gangs like bloods and crips and eses and chinos.

i wanna start up the first white street gang and we'll go after the established white gangs like the skinheads gangs, hells angels, etc. i mean, how crazy would that be right? straight twist the story on they ass right? a white street gang causing ruckus in these streets!

hectori will be my first recruit. this boy will ride for something he believes in until the very end. i'll send him on missions lol. have fun with his ass lol. taking any other new comers!! gotta be white tho! or mixed with it! or down for the cause!
    Last edited by IceTrayDaGang; 02-06-2019, 07:38 PM.

There already is - Wall Street Gang
    They wear Armani suits instead of red or blue bandanas, and sling investment vehicles instead of dope.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
      There already is - Wall Street Gang
      They wear Armani suits instead of red or blue bandanas, and sling investment vehicles instead of dope.
      went right over your head.... "traditional street gangs" bruh!!! that's what i wanna start up. the thugs and shiiet with the bandanas!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        went right over your head.... "traditional street gangs" bruh!!! that's what i wanna start up. the thugs and shiiet with the bandanas!
        Well, good luck with that “bruh”

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
          Well, good luck with that “bruh”
          bruhhhh.. thanks for the encouragement. could have showed a lil more spirit! but you know what? it's cool. have it your way. we'll see who gets the last laugh when they turn on the tv and on the 6 o'clock news they see us on there! we made it!

Comment

Do the Ducky boys count?

Comment

all my white brothers on here! check in! wanna hear yall inputs on this? is this a go?

Comment

Does the KKK count?

We have meetings every Sunday

Last edited by Beercules; 02-06-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Gaylords are recruiting if you interested

It's a real gang

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Does the KKK count?

We have meetings every Sunday

That emoji doe. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X