Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving Neverland - Michael Jackson abuse doc shown at film festival-damning reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the pedo Robbie sits alone

look at this pedo talking about playing with legos

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=801836

trying to draw folks in his room like he does little boys but no guys in here will fall for it

what a fu**in pedo. keep talking to yourself Robbie, go play with your legos and leave the little boys alone

Comment

• Just finished part 1. Extremely depressing and compelling, Jacko was a methodical predator who groomed and deceived not only those boys but their parents and the entire world.

Part 2 on channel 4 tonight gonna watch.

Comment

• Coming into this documentary, I thought this was going to be it, I thought they were going to blow MJ's pedofilia wide open and leave no doubt.

After seeing it, I have even more doubt than ever that MJ was actually a pedofile.

Maybe he really was just a strange sick man, and these people are trying to create a story to milk his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
          Coming into this documentary, I thought this was going to be it, I thought they were going to blow MJ's pedofilia wide open and leave no doubt.

After seeing it, I have even more doubt than ever that MJ was actually a pedofile.

Maybe he really was just a strange sick man, and these people are trying to create a story to milk his name.
          Watching part 1 now as we speak. I just don't get those parents. Especially the parents of that wade dude. They met mj on a Friday, he invited them to neverland for the weekend and then they let wade and his sister sleep in the same bed with Michael after only knowing him for less than a day. This thing just seems fishy to me. I get that they were starstruck and all that but i can't believe any normal parent would agree to something like that. My step dad would've put him in a coma if he even suggested that. MJ, gandhi or even mother ****ing Theresa herself, it doesn't matter. I imagine most non-addicted, not broke normal parents would do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Watching part 1 now as we speak. I just don't get those parents. Especially the parents of that wade dude. They met mj on a Friday, he invited them to neverland for the weekend and then they let wade and his sister sleep in the same bed with Michael after only knowing him for less than a day. This thing just seems fishy to me. I get that they were starstruck and all that but i can't believe any normal parent would agree to something like that. My step dad would've put him in a coma if he even suggested that. MJ, gandhi or even mother ****ing Theresa herself, it doesn't matter. I imagine most non-addicted, not broke normal parents would do the same.
            IMPO I think MJ is a pedo, this is an excellent, thought provoking post.

No way in hell I let any adult lay in bed with my kids.

Comment

You would be suprised how many parents are willing to literally pimp out their own children for money, power and fame, if you read crazydaysandnights blog. Those scums should be killed.

Comment

• Why would Wade's mother be happy Jackson died in 2009 when Wade claims suddenly remembered in late 2012 that Jackson molested him? Wade attended MJ's funeral btw

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-07-2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
                  You would be suprised how many parents are willing to literally pimp out their own children for money, power and fame, if you read crazydaysandnights blog. Those scums should be killed.
                  After just one day of knowing the guy though? And its not like MJ told them directly they'd get money for it. Plus they were middle class white family, I doubt they were that desperate for cash.

Comment

Well you're looking at this after the fact.
                    MJ probably attempted this on many boys/parents. Many probably turned him down. These 2 and a few others became famous because MJ succeeded with them [the parents].
                    And then he succed something else...

Maybe MJ's legacy will be his video interview where he says "Everything I do, my music, tours, I do for children."
                    Now we know what he meant.

Comment

• Here is Wade discussing it with her mother asking her questions to get his story together
                      Robson email to mom

Here's an email exchange of Robson asking his mother about a time he was alone with MJ while his parents went on an RV trip and she tells him she has several versions of the story but she'll pick out the one that benefits him the most

This one he asks his mother about the security guard statement and if it was true or not. His mother emphatically denies that ever happens. But that doesn't dissuade Wade from putting that lie in the lawsuit anyway!
                      Robson email Security guard

Here is the judge saying no logical person would believe Robson after Robson claimed he wasn't aware of the MJJ estate until 2013 when he has emails with the executor of the estate back in 2011!!!

In the documentary Robson's mother said she was so happy when Jackson died. Why would she be happy Jackson died in 2009 when Wade didn't recall he was molested until 2012!!!!!!!

When you're doing a documentary where you present no evidence and rely solely on the story of an accuser that accuser must be credible. Wade doesn't have an ounce of credibility

Comment

Working...
                      X