Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Manny Pacquiao Q: Those who actually WANT to see him fight Floyd AGAIN...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Manny Pacquiao Q: Those who actually WANT to see him fight Floyd AGAIN...

Are you sadists? Is that the issue? Seriously asking.

Why do you want Manny retiring with his BoxRec looking like this?

That's pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      That's pretty funny
      Just showing people so they can work to change that future.

Comment

Don't know about sadists but a lot of Packy fans can't let the past go, their imagined grievances seem to fester and grow. But going by this thread there does not seem to be much interest in the match up.

Comment

Big manny fan, but first one already happened too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
            Don't know about sadists but a lot of Packy fans can't let the past go, their imagined grievances seem to fester and grow. But going by this thread there does not seem to be much interest in the match up.
            It was a science experiment. Confirms I've got all of the irrational ones blocked finally. Took a while

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              It was a science experiment. Confirms I've got all of the irrational ones blocked finally. Took a while
              Give me the blocked list?

Comment

He should fight Keith Thurman. C'mon pac be a man. Pac's best win was Cotto and Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                  Give me the blocked list?
                  Would share, but I have a LOT of people listed. It's a blend.

Irrational Manny fans, people who cuss and name call when they can't debate, people who think Mayweather's career started in 2008, people who discredit fighters like Sugar Shane Mosley because they only remember his later career, jab deniers, people that think Horn basically won no rounds against Manny, etc.

I don't know the exact count but it's got to be near or over 100.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Would share, but I have a LOT of people listed. It's a blend.

Irrational Manny fans, people who cuss and name call when they can't debate, people who think Mayweather's career started in 2008, people who discredit fighters like Sugar Shane Mosley because they only remember his later career, jab deniers, people that think Horn basically won no rounds against Manny, etc.

I don't know the exact count but it's got to be near or over 100.
                    Over a 100, nice work There are a lot more dick heads on this forum than I'd hoped for, did my first block on some idiot who wanted to personally harass judges who he thought had made a bad call.

Comment

Working...
                    X