No announcement yet.

Showtime will soon drop boxing with # of views they are doing currently

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Good post but how much will they use on boxing? And how much does boxing generate?
    And how much does boxing generate?

Lol why tf do you care?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      And how much does boxing generate?

Lol why tf do you care?
      If it generates money for them then they can continue to put money into it. If it doesn’t generate any money for them or they are losing subscribers then doesn’t it make sense to cancel it? It’s a simple question I don’t see why you are so butt hurt over it

Comment

If it generates money for them then they can continue to put money into it. If it doesn’t generate any money for them or they are losing subscribers then doesn’t it make sense to cancel it? It’s a simple question I don’t see why you are so butt hurt over it
        Showtime continues to increase their boxing budget.

HBO continues to decrease their boxing budget.

Should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Showtime continues to increase their boxing budget.

HBO continues to decrease their boxing budget.

Should tell you all you need to know.
          Ok makes sense but the other poster came with a childish post so I was responding to it.

Comment

That's not how premium networks work

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              so basically he doesnt have to do anything anymore. thats always a good working environment
              Yes in this crazy world look at Eddie Hearn, he got AJ and sky have given him a life time contract.

Only because his dad must have shares in SKY

Comment

You're obviously an idiot who hates the sport of boxing.

Comment

Did you see the lol? Just wanted to know how would that benefit you. Why do y’all always care about Showtime financials? None of the stuff you’re talking about concerns you, just enjoy the fight

Comment

No way russel deserves a 1.2million payday. Guy is an inactive fighter who has no fan base what so ever. I think showtime is dominating boxing and it is growing exponentially however they did blow the tire on paying Russell anything more than 500k for this unification.

Comment

C- troll thread. Not a bad angle, but need a more informative or more deceptive info for this sorta troll post.

Comment

Working...
                      X