Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are MAGA's obsessed with local Cali issues and immigration in Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are MAGA's obsessed with local Cali issues and immigration in Europe?

I'd say 95% of the topics posted about immigration in Europe and local California issues are by MAGA's that don't live in either place. Breitbart has a section dedicated to both, just like they used to have a section dedicated to crimes committed by black people.

It's ok to talk about issues elsewhere but MAGA's seem to be obsessed with these two particular things that have nothing to do with them for the most part.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I'd say 95% of the topics posted about immigration in Europe and local California issues are by MAGA's that don't live in either place. Breitbart has a section dedicated to both, just like they used to have a section dedicated to crimes committed by black people.

It's ok to talk about issues elsewhere but MAGA's seem to be obsessed with these two particular things that have nothing to do with them for the most part.
    I'd guess because Europe is the ancestral home of many MAGA and a lot of Europeans on this board join in on that complaint.

As for California its part of the USA, which means if you illegally come to California then you can now easily migrate to any of the other states that MAGA folks reside in.

Comment

Because they're insecure white nationalists

Comment

When you see failed policies, such as the policies in Europe and California, you need to highlight them as examples of policies you do not want to enact in your area, unless you want to end up like them.

It's pretty basic logic and common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
          Because they're insecure white nationalists
          Yep. Most of the people who actually live in those places love it. It's the ones who don't live there and will never live there, who do all the complaining.

Comment

Yep. Most of the people who actually live in those places love it. It's the ones who don't live there and will never live there, who do all the complaining.
            And those who live there and complain don't leave either.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              And those who live there and complain don't leave either.
              Slowly they are
              Stoopid beech
              Hahah
              https://www.google.com/amp/amp.sacbe...e32679753.html

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure most Europeans are "loving" what's happening to their continent ATM

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Slowly they are
                  Stoopid beech
                  Hahah
                  https://www.google.com/amp/amp.sacbe...e32679753.html
                  Housing problems is why their broke a$$es left. They never had achoice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                    Yeah I'm pretty sure most Europeans are "loving" what's happening to their continent ATM
                    Do you live there?

Comment

Working...
                    X