No announcement yet.

Trumps is now fighting Oprah smh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Trump rage tweet againsg oprah, fbi, hillary, obama, etc..

Not one rage tweet against russia.. did not want to implement sanction against russia even though majority of congress vote on it...

Why is trump so scared of russia? What is he hiding

Smh he's a building a wall that mexico will never pay though
    This is what happens when Trump doesn't get to play golf on the weekend. His staff told him it would look bad to play golf just 40 miles away from victims of the shooting were being buried. So he sat up in his golf club all weekend watching the news and ****posting on Twitter. This is what we have as President of the United States.

SAD!

Comment

Man you democrats are so negative about everything, all you do is complain, b1tch and moan about all of what Trump does and doesn't, I'd be amazed if you guys had friends in RL.

We get it, you don't like Trump, but your world doesn't have to revolve around him, hell even If I support him, that doesn't mean I'm going to keep up with all of his tweets.

Time to fight back your negativity, you evil baby killers:

Comment

Florida police visit teen Anthony Borges, who was wounded in school shooting

A Florida teen who was shot five times while locking the door to a classroom during the school shooting last week is recovering, police said Sunday.

Anthony Borges, 15, is being hailed as a hero for his actions during the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting that killed 17. His fellow students say Borges’ actions saved their lives.

The teen was shot in his back and legs as he locked the door and blocked the doorway with his body, leaving the other 20 students unharmed as the gunman continued to fire.

Borges’ best friend, Carlos Rodriguez told ABC News, that it was Borges’ quick-thinking actions that saved his life.

https://www.gofundme.com/anthonyborges

Let's help this young hero

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          This is what happens when Trump doesn't get to play golf on the weekend. His staff told him it would look bad to play golf just 40 miles away from victims of the shooting were being buried. So he sat up in his golf club all weekend watching the news and ****posting on Twitter. This is what we have as President of the United States.

SAD!

All MSNBC does, along with their big brother CNN is obsess over Trump day and night. Damn, when Trump’s presidency will end in 2024, they will close their doors. Rachel Madcow will fall into complete depression.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            Man you democrats are so negative about everything, all you do is complain, b1tch and moan about all of what Trump does and doesn't, I'd be amazed if you guys had friends in RL.

We get it, you don't like Trump, but your world doesn't have to revolve around him, hell even If I support him, that doesn't mean I'm going to keep up with all of his tweets.

Time to fight back your negativity, you evil baby killers:

Wow, I definitely want a condor pal now. Have him show up about supper time, hugs and food and then he's off again. Very cool vid, man. Now, THAT's worth tweeting about.

Comment

Trump isn’t going to win vs Oprah..

Unless he starts fat shaming her, that would be a gag

Comment

That fat b*tch? God would tell her to run but then she’d eat Him, and follow up with some gravy for the digestion.

Comment

Yeah...Fat.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    Who will give in as soon as the wife says no vagina
                    When my imaginary woman tries to sass me I give her a quick uppercut right in her vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      Florida police visit teen Anthony Borges, who was wounded in school shooting

A Florida teen who was shot five times while locking the door to a classroom during the school shooting last week is recovering, police said Sunday.

Anthony Borges, 15, is being hailed as a hero for his actions during the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting that killed 17. His fellow students say Borges’ actions saved their lives.

The teen was shot in his back and legs as he locked the door and blocked the doorway with his body, leaving the other 20 students unharmed as the gunman continued to fire.

Borges’ best friend, Carlos Rodriguez told ABC News, that it was Borges’ quick-thinking actions that saved his life.

https://www.gofundme.com/anthonyborges

Let's help this young hero
                      Wow that kid is actually a hero. Hard to find them that young but I hope he recovers 100%.

Comment

Working...
                      X