Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wilder can pass VADA testing after taking one of the most easily detected drugs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wilder can pass VADA testing after taking one of the most easily detected drugs...

Which is still detectable for months........ What else is he taking and getting away with. This is a bad look for VADA.

If Wilder is willing to risk it smoking weed (fighters get banned for it), then i'm sure he'll risk taking more beneficial drugs.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-11-2018, 06:41 PM.

do you need to ask this in multiple threads? I answered you in the last one. It doesnt stay in the system for months.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      do you need to ask this in multiple threads? I answered you in the last one. It doesnt stay in the system for months.
      Are you a doctor. You want to provide any proof? Or you just making **** up to defend Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Are you a doctor. You want to provide any proof? Or you just making **** up to defend Wilder?
        I have a brain tumor and a big cannabis prescription, so I’m telling you what my doctor and neurologist have told me

In other words, I know More on this than you do

Next time you want to “pull someone’s card,” make sure you know what the **** you’re talking about

Comment

who said he smoked it? it was in his vehicle coulda been any of his friends

Comment

I have a brain tumor and a big cannabis prescription, so I’m telling you what my doctor and neurologist have told me

Next time you want to pull someone’s card, make sure you know what the **** you’re talking about
            well that escalated quickly

Comment

Proof or GTFO........ I'm not going to take your word for it and don't be posting some stupid pro cannabis site. Proper medical study or doctor.

Comment

What's the real purpose of this thread?

Also, weed can be flushed out in days. I had to take a drug test once on like a 3 days notice and had smoked probably within a week or two of being told and I bought a bunch of juice I think it was like prune or something purple and passed no problem.

Comment

As a very general rule of thumb, cannabis stays in your blood for about one to two days after a single consumption. In heavy consumers, this can take up to seven days.

https://herb.co/2017/02/18/weed-stay-blood/

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Proof or GTFO........ I'm not going to take your word for it and don't be posting some stupid pro cannabis site. Proper medical study or doctor.
                    Can we do a loser leaves the site bet and if he proves you wrong you leave the forum?

Comment

Working...
                    X