Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACTS About Saul Alvarez for SEPT 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dayummm... Nelo hitting that luscious Puerto Rican chick? I wonder if Nelo has banged Janira Kremetz cause that ho is always by him and saying he is the best. I rather watch The Bronze Bomber tie up Nelo and GGG and bang all the Tecate girls at the same telling them "disss how you use the Alabama snake witcho fâggöt asses!" while Oscar is in fishnets singing the British National Anthem on the Side with 15 dolar Kareoke machine and ending it with "And Hearn Is Gayyyyy" While DiBella roots for Wilder in the background!!! That is 18+ PPV material

Comment

fazla konusma lan ibne

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Dayummm... Nelo hitting that luscious Puerto Rican chick? I wonder if Nelo has banged Janira Kremetz cause that ho is always by him and saying he is the best. I rather watch The Bronze Bomber tie up Nelo and GGG and bang all the Tecate girls at the same telling them "disss how you use the Alabama snake witcho fâggöt asses!" while Oscar is in fishnets singing the British National Anthem on the Side with 15 dolar Kareoke machine and ending it with "And Hearn Is Gayyyyy" While DiBella roots for Wilder in the background!!! That is 18+ PPV material
        She looks like a beat face sofia vergara

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          She looks like a beat face sofia vergara
          Sofia Vergara was the bomb in the 90s.. nowadays she's just a general luxurious MILF. However this thin Puerto Rican chick with Nelo looks like she likes loads on her face, and she loves it!!!

Comment

Jacobs would beat the piss out of Canelo

Comment

Sofia Vergara was the bomb in the 90s.. nowadays she's just a general luxurious MILF. However this thin Puerto Rican chick with Nelo looks like she likes loads on her face, and she loves it!!!
              Ok...a prettier version of steven tyler...who i understand also loves loads on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                To be fair, I'm a GGG fan but Canelo is going to counter his jab with a right hand, which will cause Golovkin to drag him into a dogfight
                Well Canelo has looked a good counter puncher recently, but when you consider that's against Khan, Smith and Chavez, fighters with no head movement, maybe it's flattering him. I don't think Golovkin is going to give him any respect in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                  Well Canelo has looked a good counter puncher recently, but when you consider that's against Khan, Smith and Chavez, fighters with no head movement, maybe it's flattering him. I don't think Golovkin is going to give him any respect in this fight.
                  The only guys to have gone to war with ggg was Ouma and Jacobs. Does GGG even move the same as when he fought Ouma? Nelo is younger, bigger, faster, Mexican technician like Marquez...

Ggg's stamina will be tested this bout. Again people are realizing Ward vs Kova 2 performances. Smith has moved up to Middleweight. Chavez Jr. is tough as nails... I say those opponents are not ideal references. People need to be looking at the Angulo fight and imagine it was 160, and Angulo using a jab along with 400+% IQ boost. Didn't Angulo lose to Any Lee in the Olympics?

Comment

The only guys to have gone to war with ggg was Ouma and Jacobs. Does GGG even move the same as when he fought Ouma? Nelo is younger, bigger, faster, Mexican technician like Marquez...

Ggg's stamina will be tested this bout. Again people are realizing Ward vs Kova 2 performances. Smith has moved up to Middleweight. Chavez Jr. is tough as nails... I say those opponents are not ideal references. People need to be looking at the Angulo fight and imagine it was 160, and Angulo using a jab along with 400+% IQ boost. Didn't Angulo lose to Any Lee in the Olympics?
                    I don't think Canelo is remotely near Ward in terms of skill or ability to adjust. I think in terms of head movement Smith and Chavez could make anyone look like Floyd. Canelo has looked masterful, but I still think he's the same fighter. He looked good against Angulo, but he has to be one of the slowest fighters in the division. I think the jab is the key to this fight. Nobody has gotten away from Golovkins jab, and if Canelo can't he gets chewed up gradually, with he's bad habit of going back to the ropes. I think this fight is a bad match up for him stylewise, because he's not as slick as he's looked lately, and Golovkins defence is nowhere near as bad as people think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Jacobs would beat the piss out of Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X