Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will "Political Correctness" end before Trumps presidency is over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will "Political Correctness" end before Trumps presidency is over?

This guy has a no-nonsense policy when it comes to terrorist scum entering the US. But since political correctness is at an all time high in the US, he is facing major backlash for doing something that many consider the right thing, myself included.
    Yes it will be eliminated by the end of his first term
    14.29%
    No it will require at least 2 terms before it's eliminated
    71.43%
    No, it will never happen no matter who the president is
    14.29%

Not political correctness but obstruction of justice.. he'll be impeached once Comeny testify under oath that Trump asked him to stop the Russia collusion investigation

Comment

Republicans control the House, so no impeachment. They also control the Senate, so no conviction.
      Since the economy is now really starting to rebound and terrorists attacks are popping all over the world in places like the Philippines, London, France, Sweden, there's a good chance that even more Republicans will be voted into congress.

Getting back on topic, I think the pendulum will swing back to the middle when it comes to being PC. For almost a decade it swung too far to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
        This guy has a no-nonsense policy when it comes to terrorist scum entering the US. But since political correctness is at an all time high in the US, he is facing major backlash for doing something that many consider the right thing, myself included.
        Political correctness has definitely been taken too far. Much better to have people express themselves so everyone can understand how people feel, vs hiding it behind fake speech while still feeling the same exact way.

Comment

Pc shuts down free speech

What demorats politicians wet dreams

Comment

Political Correctness will be dead by the end of his 2nd term

Comment

This naivety about Islam is on the ropes. The elites will continue to push their narrative, but people will not sit idly by as innocents are slaughtered over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                I hope so... can't stand not being able to call f.aggots f.aggots, f.aggot...

Comment

Bump with poll added.

Comment

PCism is at a terrible high right now, but ever since the election, I have seen signs it's crumbling. The guy who won in Montana despite "body-slamming" a reporter is a good indicator. People don't really give a damn what a person does or did outside of the job. If they do the job well, leave them alone. Trump has definitely struck at the heart of the mental illness known as political correctness and for that, I applaud him. I've been so sick of this crap year after year, ruining movies and music that otherwise would actually say something and be great, regardless of who it made mad. People get hurt feelings all the time. It's not worthy of a national headline. I think it will take two terms since it's so deeply cemented, but we will get there. Given what Bill Maher said the other night and didn't get fired, that's another good sign.

Comment

Working...
                    X