Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a nerdy chick from school adds you on facebook, 6 years after you left....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She wants some of that bully ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      She wants some of that bully ****!
      I wasnt exactly a bully, but I was a bit of an *******, I was in the "cool" crowd I guess and she was in the geek crew so we never interacted.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Yeah she added me, talking to her now, tryna make up for being a dick for 5 years
        Are you telling me you werent a nerd in high school???

for some reason i find that hard to belive

Comment

Originally posted by Marcelo ♡ View Post
          Are you telling me you werent a nerd in high school???

for some reason i find that hard to belive
          **** off **** id of bogwashed your candy ass and stole your lunch money to pay for smokes

Comment

Im sorry if i upset you darling

Comment

i do understand what ur saying bro. back when i was in my senior year there was this freshmen choir chick at my school. she would always say hi or smile at me and try to have conversations when she sees me. my classmates and her classmates used to tell me she had a big crush on me but i dont really mind her that much coz she was young at that time and i was busy hooking up with other chicks. recently i saw her on facebook and she's all grown up. she used to be chunky and nerdy but i guess all those baby fats are gone. she still look young, nerdy and innocent but i hear that she's kinda into sex now a days. she only had 1 boyfriend she said. i been trying to reconnect with her but i dont think she is interested anymore.

here's a pic of her. u can fawking criticize her but she looks really cute in person.

Comment

Haha nice thread earlmits happened too me a few times,girls i use too be a complete dick too about 8 years ago adding me looking fine and it really throws you off,heres my advice,get chatting too her and try and convinve her you have changed too,they will be up for a ride

Comment

Her outside looks does not portray her inside feeling,do any of you fckers ever get laid.

Comment

Facebook is the shiet. hahahahha it let's u see the chicks u pass on back then but now u would completely smash.

Comment

Working...
                    X