No announcement yet.

The Different Type Of Liars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Different Type Of Liars

Pathological liar - A pathological liar is a liar who believes the lies he/she is telling, he/she manages to convince him/herself they are true, in comparison to a compulsive liar who will lie for any reason, and knows they are lies but apparently can't stop him/herself from doing so.

Compulsive Liar - A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit(This is also known as habitual liar). Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. A compulsive liar may also have difficulties with poor self esteem. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning, rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship. A compulsive liar may have difficulties with poor self esteem.

Which one are you/Have you met/Do you hang out with either of these?

I'm trying to think about the last thing I even lied about.

I'm honest even on my taxes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      I'm trying to think about the last thing I even lied about.

I'm honest even on my taxes.
      I told some girl that I want to fuck her, then I backtracked and said I was just joking, but I wasn't joking I just didn't want to look like all I wanna do is fuck her, which is all I want to do anyways.

What type of liar does that make me?

Comment

I have a homeboy whos pathological liar. He tells me stories which I was there for that barely resemble what actually happened.

Comment

I always try my best to tell the truth and find the truth. I try to make sure my friends do the same by being as honest as I can.

There was this one guy I used to hang with, failed amateur boxer, he would bull**** about everything. About wanting to get back in the ring. About the training he had done. About his commitments to his girlfriends. A pure compulsive liar.

Man was crazy. Had me go into a brothel and give a prostitute a mobile phone because he wanted to have a relationship.

Pretty sure he's still lying to himself now.

Comment

I literally can't lie. I feel bad when I rarely even exaggerate. Don't know why. It's just my personality I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
              I told some girl that I want to fuck her, then I backtracked and said I was just joking, but I wasn't joking I just didn't want to look like all I wanna do is fuck her, which is all I want to do anyways.

a horny one

Comment

I pulled a Peter Griffin though. That's the lie I remember.

I remember my chick was working on the back yard, like fixing this garden area etc.......and she was like trying to drag me into helping.

Well.......I grabbed my cousins cell phone and went directly to my bedroom and turned on the TV then called her. I told her I had to get out and run an errand...........so lol I just kept quiet for a bit to watch the tube.

She never caught me..............I just played it off and acted like I just got back from some work related event.

So that's not a great thing either, makes me kind of a liar.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

My coworker is probably a lotta bit of both. Lies about everything. All her friends are millionaires. She used to hang out with Bret Michaels, Nirvana, Pearl jam. She smoked weed with Kurt Cobain and caught Courtney Love doing lines at the Offramp. Her "husband" was asked to replace the keyboardist in Lynyrd Skynyrd. Her son is a semi-pro basketball player. Her daughter-in-law was the VP for US Bank. All kinds of crazy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post

Pssh that's really not even lie material.

That's just spittin some game.

Comment

Working...
                    X