No announcement yet.

VOTES NEEDED! Do you think GBP and Mayweather Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
    ^ self-pwnage ...the fact that you responded contradicts your statement, fool.
    Get off my damn lawn. Your refused to give me random blood samples and random piss samples and your left kidney.

I'm trying to go for a brisk run and then perform intercourse with my Puerto Rican woman.

I will check this thread later and your ugly avatar better not show up on here again!

Comment

They're obviously capable. Money Talks. But I think your confusing Golden Boy with Don King...

I personally don't think Pacquiao's on roids, but come on now this is the biggest fight in history! So all that **** that Pacman is talking about Floyd shutting his big pretty mouth and just getting in the ring to fight mano a mano is all bull****! Pacman has to know that the fight aint going to happen at all unless he agrees to this stupid test once and for all.

You can say Mayweather's ducking Pacman since he recently called him out.
      But vice versa, you can say Pacman is ducking Mayweather because both him and Bob Arum know that they're standing their ground with these tests.

Either way, someone needs to budge eventually to make this Superfight happen.

People are saying that if Mayweather is so confident in a victory over the smaller Pacman, Then why don't he just shut up and fight? Especially if he wins right?

At the sametime, If Pacman budges and decides to take the test, Well then he gets the Superfight which will earn him over 40 Million AND He proves the Haters and Critics wrong and especially Mayweathers team that he is not using performance enhancing drugs.

So I think If Pacman budges instead of Floyd, it'll be like 2 birds with 1 stone, ya kno?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmb04 View Post
        They're obviously capable. Money Talks. But I think your confusing Golden Boy with Don King...

I personally don't think Pacquiao's on roids, but come on now this is the biggest fight in history! So all that **** that Pacman is talking about Floyd shutting his big pretty mouth and just getting in the ring to fight mano a mano is all bull****! Pacman has to know that the fight aint going to happen at all unless he agrees to this stupid test once and for all.

You can say Mayweather's ducking Pacman since he recently called him out.
        But vice versa, you can say Pacman is ducking Mayweather because both him and Bob Arum know that they're standing their ground with these tests.

Either way, someone needs to budge eventually to make this Superfight happen.

People are saying that if Mayweather is so confident in a victory over the smaller Pacman, Then why don't he just shut up and fight? Especially if he wins right?

At the sametime, If Pacman budges and decides to take the test, Well then he gets the Superfight which will earn him over 40 Million AND He proves the Haters and Critics wrong and especially Mayweathers team that he is not using performance enhancing drugs.

So I think If Pacman budges instead of Floyd, it'll be like 2 birds with 1 stone, ya kno?
        I was secretly thinking that at one point. Someone has to budge.
        But being stubborn is a trait of Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
          Get off my damn lawn. Your refused to give me random blood samples and random piss samples and your left kidney.

I'm trying to go for a brisk run and then perform intercourse with my Puerto Rican woman.

I will check this thread later and your ugly avatar better not show up on here again!

^ Now that, at least, was funny. Good luck with your performance... : BTW, how much for her sister?

Comment

seriouly stop posting on my thread.
            im about to go for a run and have sex with my woman while you losers
            can get your heart rate up over matters that do not involve you.
            The only loser here is you

Comment

I was secretly thinking that at one point. Someone has to budge.
              But being stubborn is a trait of Champions.
              That's 100 % true. Not only are we dealing with just any Champions either. Were talking about guys who been on top of the boxing world for the last 10+ years! The Number 1 and 2 best Pound 4 Pound fighters today. Both ATG.

That being said, I think they both need to budge just a lil bit. Meet Halfway or something. Compromise this ****. Cuz it needs to happen. They're Ego's is what's hurting them

Comment

Working...
              X