Glen Beck Drives up the Price of Gold with Fearmongering to Feed Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
    glenn beck needs our votes???

Take it easy, now. Beck? As the C.I.C.? He would start crying at the first Hallmark card a diplomat sent him. "I'm a father, too." No, he is a talking head, and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Take it easy, now. Beck? As the C.I.C.? He would start crying at the first Hallmark card a diplomat sent him. "I'm a father, too." No, he is a talking head, and that's it.
      thats what im saying

his post said they just talk because they need our votes....

and i was inquiring as to why beck needed our votes?

he's too war happy for me TBH

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Glen Beck is an idiot. What all these talking heads spew doesn't really apply to the average person. They are really their own little self interest group on national tv and get the average guy to buy into their bull****t because in the end, they need our votes. The picture is bigger and more complex than most can imagine. Mezmerize the simple minded...
        I can not stop staring at the ******* in your signature. Oh and agreed...

Comment

I'm more of a ass, and leg man, myself. Seeing a woman walk by in some heel's, wearing a bidness outfit with an apple ass, is one of the lord's gift's.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I'm more of a ass, and leg man, myself. Seeing a woman walk by in some heel's, wearing a bidness outfit with an apple ass, is one of the lord's gift's.
            No doubt. I can appreciate a fine ass as much as the next man, but if I had to pick, it would have to be boobs every time. I like them big, but the size isn't as important as the shape. There is no bigger dissapointment in life than finally getting to see some much anticipated boobs only to find them saggy.

Comment

I don't watch Glen Beck.

You got the wrong guy chum..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                No doubt. I can appreciate a fine ass as much as the next man, but if I had to pick, it would have to be boobs every time. I like them big, but the size isn't as important as the shape. There is no bigger dissapointment in life than finally getting to see some much anticipated boobs only to find them saggy.
                I gotcha. It's like picking up some chick from a bar or club with a whale tail in jean's, and then when she take's them off.... DAAAAMMMN. But like a true soilder, well, hit it and forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                  glenn beck needs our votes???

Vet, don't waste your time.

I read the thread title and laughed.

Comment

Working...
                  X