No announcement yet.

Writing Pac off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    you just scurred pac will beat spence then all this "pac is ducking the top guys" will go out the window! and you know this man!!!!!
    The only top guy Pacquiao is likely to fight is Thurman, because he looked like **** in his last fight.

Comment

and so if he's that far gone, then he would have gotten flat line in those fights!!! those guys all beat their opponents by tko, ko, prior to fighting manny! so if pac is that far gone then he would have gotten slept in some of those fights. yet mofos on here make claims like manny is always getting dominated or something.
      I never once said Pacquiao still isn't good, as he clearly is. But I forgot to add Vargas to the list....Another NON-puncher. Seriously, he's only fought one fighter since Marquez that could punch and it was Matthysse.

I just don't see Pacquiao content on losing a wide decision so I see him trying to take risks and it is going to end up getting himself stopped. If not? More power to him! And if he is able to somehow pull this off? Crown that man!

Comment

pac still beats thurman,porter,and danny garcia...he needs to stay away from bud and the truth

Comment

Has Pac ever ducked a top fighter in his division?

I know some fools thought he ducked Zaheer Raheem of all people. Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            The only top guy Pacquiao is likely to fight is Thurman, because he looked like **** in his last fight.
            you should be demanding pac vs spence next so that when pac ducks the fight you can come on here and make fun of manny!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              I never once said Pacquiao still isn't good, as he clearly is. But I forgot to add Vargas to the list....Another NON-puncher. Seriously, he's only fought one fighter since Marquez that could punch and it was Matthysse.

I just don't see Pacquiao content on losing a wide decision so I see him trying to take risks and it is going to end up getting himself stopped. If not? More power to him! And if he is able to somehow pull this off? Crown that man!
              im not saying it was you, i was speaking about posters on here in general.

and again, you said those guys werent punchers, yet they stopped their opponents prior to fighting manny!

so is manny the only one that is special here? posters on here says that manny is done, so if that's the case then he would have gotten stopped by those guys!

you guys bring up guys like spence, crawford stopping manny! these guys would stop any of the top ww right now too!!!! yall really trying to single pac out!"when he faces a puncher he will get ko"... well, most fighters would too!!!! HELLLOO???

Comment

They said Spence would kill Mikey and he damn sure did kill him even if he did not KO him. He gave Mikey a terrible beating. He threw 1085 punches and landed 345 punches to Mikey's 75 landed punches. Pacquiao used to be able to do stuff like that but at age 40 he can't anymore. He will give Spence a much harder fight than Mikey but he will still get beat badly in my opinion. Two great champions fighting each other but one is 40 and one is 29. One is a tall long armed full welterweight and one is short and more of a big lightweight than a welterweight. One has never lost or been knocked down or hurt much. One has been KOed several times and dropped a few times. One is fresh and one has had had 70 pro fights and lots of wars worth of wear and tear. I am sure Spence wins big. I like Pacquiao and wish he was fighting Porter or Thurman instead because I think he would win those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                  pac still beats thurman,porter,and danny garcia...he needs to stay away from bud and the truth
                  I agree but Pac is fearless. Too much so for his own good in his old age. I hope he is not badly hurt fighting young bad ass Spence.

Comment

im not saying it was you, i was speaking about posters on here in general.

and again, you said those guys werent punchers, yet they stopped their opponents prior to fighting manny!

so is manny the only one that is special here? posters on here says that manny is done, so if that's the case then he would have gotten stopped by those guys!

you guys bring up guys like spence, crawford stopping manny! these guys would stop any of the top ww right now too!!!! yall really trying to single pac out!"when he faces a puncher he will get ko"... well, most fighters would too!!!! HELLLOO???
                    What are you talking about? Who did Mayweather stop prior to Manny? Who did Algieri stop prior to Manny? Who did Broner stop to Manny? Who did Rios stop prior to Manny?

It is a fact that since the JMM KO he hasn't faced any legit puncher aside from Matthysse. And let's be real, Spence is LEVELS above Matthysse and much bigger. Matthysse punch for punch may have more power, but Spence hands out accumulated punishment.

And singling out Pac? Dude this is a response to a Spence vs Pac potential match up.

Once again, I never said Pacquiao is completely washed. I know you are talking about certain posters, but he still is good, very good. But this is going to be a hellacious match up for him as he's going to have to go through hell and back to get inside of Spence's distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Pac said he will fight Spence so more than likely he will fight him. Pac has a track record of doing what he says he will do. He is no cherry picker. If he is then every boxer in the world is also a cherry picker. He fought your Mr, Wonderful Mayweather and is trying to rematch him.

Comment

Working...
                      X