Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smirking, MAGA hat wearing white teen sues WaPo for $250 million.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    1 of President Trumps best friends is owner of the National Enquirer
    Which is more of a legitimate news outlet than the Washington Post is.

Let that sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      I hope the Washington Post goes out of business if they lose this case. They've lost all of their integrity since the Pewdiepie feud and have cemented themselves as the biggest clowns in media.
      WaPo is owned by Bezos, so I think they’ll manage. Still a good financial hit, though. Good for the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        WaPo is owned by Bezos, so I think they’ll manage. Still a good financial hit, though. Good for the kid.
        Bezos is having a rough year already lmao

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Bezos is having a rough year already lmao
          Yup, between that and his missus problems, it's a fun year for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            I hope the Washington Post goes out of business[/COLOR] if they lose this case. They've lost all of their integrity since the Pewdiepie feud and have cemented themselves as the biggest clowns in media.
            The guy who owns it has 133 billion dollars in private wealth so they'll probably manage.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              You said it already. Indeed.

Comment

Hope the kid screws over the hideous Kathy Griffin with no lube..

Stupid ***** needs her career finished for good

Comment

It will be interesting to see how this develps.

Comment

They tried to ruin that kids life for standing there saying nothing being showered in slurs (for hours, by multiple groups).

They deliberately cut out footage from a zillion angles and chopped a 5 second clip that made it look like he was the leader of a juvenile mob. They would have seen the original footage and knew they exactly what they were doing.

Famous millionaires were wishing for his death and urging their fans to track him down, doxx him, harm him.

I hope he gets every penny but I also wish it would result in more than monetary loss. The wave of doxxing & death threats should put some people in prison.
                    Last edited by ////; 02-20-2019, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X