Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaywalking is a serious crime!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Jaywalking is a serious crime!

All the quota hires in the house say "yeah" something I can handle!!! Lock the kid up...He should be in his mother's basement shooting drugs! How dare the youth participate in a healthy activity and be focused and miss the hefor that was hired so they could have a woman on the force, and told to catch jaywalkers so no real police situation would suffer the hefer's lack of judgement, and ability.

hefer, stand in front of the kid...maybe you can get him a few years in jail for resisting arrest! You justice bringer you! Yeah that kid was resisting... mentally at least!

Comment

Sad beyond words. Almost willing to say it was staged.

Comment

I jay walk here in Tokyo, a cop pulled me up and was like “why do stupid stuff in front of the police... “. My answer was cryptic. I’m old and stupid?

Comment

That's disgusting. Do something useful you fucking pigs.

I'm so glad I pay for their salaries so these fat useless fucks can rid the world of jaywalking.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-25-2019, 04:59 AM.

Comment

There's an ideological flaw in society where it's believed that the police have authority over the people, when it's the people who enable and perpetuate their existence.

An educated, intelligent individual should be able to ask himself, why he's giving power to an entity that takes away his freedom.

If enough individuals ask that question then they should be able to unite to tone back the authority they themselves give away.

That is assuming there is enough intelligence and sense between them all.

Comment

Working...
            X