Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean when your ex adds your family on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either she is being nosy and is looking for information on you on her family’s social media.
    Or she wants to get back with you and is trying to use your family to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      And they start liking all their pictures?

My ex added my mom, my aunt, and some cousins, and she likes like almost all of their posts and pictures. She met all of them, but we had a really bad breakup and I hate her, and she blocked my number and facebook, and I blocked her too.

Is it just me or is this really ****ing weird. What could she possibly be thinking?
      it means she's a facking psycho. tangena hahaha! something pinay women do because probably a jologs.

Comment

We about the to be uncles yall

Comment

Head games son

Comment

Haha sounds like she's really bending you over!

Comment

Nothing good can come of it my g. She probably just read How To Make Friends and Influence People. I'd say she's about to do some crazy single white female type stuff and start picking off your family. I hate to bring this news to you but it's done happened to your boy Deezy like 5 times already n ****, cuz.

Comment

Confront her ass in person and be as menacing as possible.

Comment

Call Mark Zuckerberg and have him delete her Facebook account.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Knowing her, I feel like it's a power play.. like she's trying to say my family likes her more than me.

My cousins and my aunt like her ****ing posts back too, admittedly it does make me furious.

My mom knows all about her though because I told her everything so she's on my side and ignores her, but she said she's embarassed to unfriend her because she didn't do anything to her.
                    so why accept the friend's request in the first place lol.. just ignore that shiiet and act like you didnt see it. that's what i do when friends (that i dont really consider friends) asked me why i havent accepted their request. i just tell them i havent even checked that yet.

Comment

Was she ever close to your family while you were together? Does she have a f***ed up family? Maybe she sees yours as a surrogate family and wishes she had a family more like yours. Even though you had a bad break up, she may still be carrying feelings for you. It's either that or she is f***ing with you. Either way, she hasn't moved on. If you are 100% done with her, ignore her completely and let her see how happy you are without her.

Comment

Working...
                      X