Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that every person in middle management is fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Idiot works in McDonald’s then asks why his manager is a pig... I mean really
    There are some terrible posters on this site, but you take the cake.

Congratulations fu*kwad. You truly are BoxingScene's worst poster.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I asked out one of the girls at the gym who just recently got divorced. She has a great ass.

She didn't really give me an answer. Pretty much said she's not looking to date, but said maybe. It's a step in the right direction.
      Already nukka, im tryna to get a date too.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Probably from stress. I don't ever want to be a supervisor.
        Forget super, I don't want to be a visor, end of.

Comment

I asked out one of the girls at the gym who just recently got divorced. She has a great ass.

She didn't really give me an answer. Pretty much said she's not looking to date, but said maybe. It's a step in the right direction.
          That’s not a step in the right direction, she’s not interested. You’re just too dumb to realize that, did you tell her you work in McDonald’s?

Comment

Poor diet, a lot of stress, and constantly dealing with bs.

Comment

When did I ever say I work at McDonalds numb nuts? All I said is they eat McDonalds. ******.

Just because someone eats at McDonalds doesn't mean they work there. Fu*kin dip*****. Hey I got an idea. Why don't you take me off ignore? Oh yeah that's right. Cuz you're a punk and a fu*kin bi*ch, that's why.

Don't listen to that fa*got. He's a ginger wiggger. Can't take those fools seriously.

Comment

I had a meeting with my manager at work and the HR manager the other day and they were both heifers.

The thought crossed my mind. Why is it that all middle management people are fatty mcfat fu*ks? Do they really just sit at their desks all day and eat McDonalds for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and on the *****ter? On top of that, work makes them so tired that they don't exercise after work?

Work gets me tired, but I still find the time to work out. I mean, wtf man!

And get this. I've noticed that this problem really only plagues male middle management. I believe female middle management people are much better at staying in shape.

Purely anecdotal evidence, but am I on to something? Has anyone else noticed this?
                I'm in middle management and I've got weekly requests for the way I keep a swimmers build.

Being overweight is all diet and lifestyle choices.

Comment

Working...
                X