No announcement yet.

500th Person shot to death in Chicago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Yes I got my "card pulled" by a two month old alt account...You dimwits love to sell yourselves up. For someone talking so much shhh you havent taken my offer not once, hell I even offered to pay for you to get your azz kicked..but sit there running your cvnt mouth all you like. I take you about as seriously as I take the other moron you came to defend. I'm also still waiting for your f@ggot self to point out where i threatened your fellow ball-less poster. Still waiting for you to repond to that and let me know you'll take me up on my offer. Any other response is just the typical running of your gums which is all you wanna be tough guys do. Next month you'll be here under a different name, hell next wek wouldn't shock me. I've already wasted my time traveling to Tennessee for one idiot on here who didnt bother to man up, this time if you want it feel free to come get it.
    You're replying to someone that is Banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      Old p*ssy ass motha****a. What kind of dude gets his hoe card pulled on the internets. You should be embarrassed , but look at you. Happy as **** just to be safe. To prove even more what a high class b*tch that you is. I'll be in Vegas Nov 11th.
      Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
      You're replying to someone that is Banned.
      Thank god the mods got up and decided to do their job around here. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Interesting how you make veiled comments regarding race and the heroin epidemic and then try to walk it back while making assumptions about me.

Lets face it, the police have their hands tied and when they are doing their job they accused of profiling, brutality and discrimination. So crime goes unchecked in cities like Chicago to avoid the backlash of civil unrest and riots by groups of dumbasses and criminals.

Good luck figuring out a solution that can appease the hateful Sharpton race-baiters and the people who are caught in the middle.
        Veiled? I mean seriously, let's put aside our our political/racial differences for a second. Are you really that incapable of reading context? Seriously..how many times have I already explained the context of why that epidemic was brought up? What i'm sensing here is you want interpret things the way you want despite the amount of times i've explained this already.

I am affluent, i live in a predominantly white neighborhood, I am a business owner, tax payer and law abiding citizen...I should not be stopped countless times over the years for simply walking down my own street. Until you experience that level of harassment you can't even begin to have this debate with me. Crime is not a problem in my neighborhood, I dont live in Chicago or the hood..and yet somehow, some way I get treated as if I do. I know the counters will be "maybe its your appearance" or "maybe it's your clothes." Like that should ever matter. We are not all criminals and all we want is to be treated as the citizens we are. You know the same treatment you yourself get. Nobody is asking for special privileges, special treatment, we just want to be treated like everyone else. Simple as that. My wife who is Irish used to think a lot like you do until the first time she was with me and I was stopped by a passing cruiser who just felt like "having some fun."

With that said you guys can say me (we) play the race card, but it's always those who never experience something that want to have the loudest opinion on it. I don't hate you, don't hate your opinion, I respect your right to have it, just dont expect me to agree with it. I do a lot of work in the community we live in, I go back and contribute to the community that I started out living in. Is it hard to do? Yeah, hell yeah. Yet I do it. I'll say it one last time, it's easy to sit up here complaining and it takes effort and drive to do more than just talk. Solutions don't come from hurling insults or debating something with someone who can't even be bothered to come into the communities they have so much to say about and actually help. As the saying goes "Be the change you want in the world."

/Done
        Last edited by turnedup; 10-15-2017, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Thank god the mods got up and decided to do their job around here. Thanks for the heads up.
          Got your hoe card pulled on the internets. Ha ha turnedup got turnt out. You old b*tch ass motha****a.

Comment

• Self population control at its finest

Comment

• So what's the count up to now?

Comment

Working...
              X