Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dog Owners / Is It A MUST To Give Your Pooch Scraps, Sharing Of Your Food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Dog Owners / Is It A MUST To Give Your Pooch Scraps, Sharing Of Your Food?

I'm against to the policy of dog owners that refuse to give "human food" to their pooches. These dudes been around since human evolution, helping with hunting and gathering as well as protecting. The canine instinct is a very very treasurable thing. This is why PAC and his father don't get along because the ole geezer at his dog while PAC went out to cop on some Shabu to later see his dad using his dogs tail as tooth floss after the meal.. sometimes we can even see PAC scoping his Jack Russell during training while licking his lips with Buboy popping a boner staring at his dog..

But anyways, let's move forward, I think all dogs should be given food from the table. That's how they were domesticated, and for hundreds of thousands of years there was no "dog food" synthetic stuff. These little homies prefer the real deal scraps of what we're eating. When dogs bark in sense for intruders they're doing their part man.

I'm sharing this sorry because I was eating a hamburger today while watching a friend's dog for 15min. She told me not to give him anything in a strict voice, but little did she know that Maxi and Spoon were gay so I had to give the little pooch a piece of my burger and two fries.

Discuss.

I got no problem wif it. I always throw Pretty Boy32 some scraps when I can

Comment

Jhonny guilt trips my girl and as he sits next to her, and taps her leg to remind her that he's there and wants his cut.

Funny thing is, he only likes meats. No veggies, nor fruit, sweet stuff is taken but thrown away. He's a character.

Comment

My grannies dog wouldn't eat dog food, he used to get the same damn meal my granny ate, vegetables and everything. Used to piss me off seeing the Sunday roast and quality meat going in to the dogs bowl. It was better fed than i was.

Comment

Of course not.... I don't give my dog any scraps or people food, my girlfriend gives the ****er a bunch of it though so he's always up in our business when we're eating at the table. My kids do too.

But the answer is, no they do not need table scraps

Comment

Working...
          X