Collapse
No announcement yet.

David haye should fight briggs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye literally ran away from Briggs after verbally agreeing to a fight, and he can’t even beat Bellew. As old as Briggs is I’d still have him winning by KO in a round or two.
    Last edited by Evil_Meat; 05-09-2018, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Haye should retire. Briggs has a fight with Fury I believe. Briggs should also retire. He is never going to be a champion again.All those head blows is setting him up for brain damage in the future. It's up to them if they want to risk their health for money. It probably would be a good fight between two shot to hell ex champs.

Comment

That migh be terrible fight and hilarious press conference

Comment

haye is completely done at this point. i wouldnt be shocked if briggs beat him

Comment

David Haye should retire. And he should've OBVIOUSLY retired. Briggs has a more durable body than David Haye, despite being way older.

Comment

Haye looked almost about as slow as Briggs in the Bellew fight. I was a fan of Haye, but it’s time to close the curtain now..

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                Haye literally ran away from Briggs after verbally agreeing to a fight, and he can’t even beat Bellew. As old as Briggs is I’d still have him winning by KO in a round or two.
                Briggs priced himself out of the fight. Don't forget that Haye was fighting on a channel that doesn't usually show boxing so the money wasn't great.

Briggs is old and shot. He doesn't have the ability of Bellew, nor does he have the speed and snap of Bellew.

Briggs would be the one going forward which plays right into Haye's hands with his counter punching. Bellew was smart enough to be the one going on the back foot and making Haye come forward. That wouldn't be the case with Briggs. So I still see Haye knocking Briggs out with 4 rounds.

Comment

Briggs by KO😂😂
                  Haye is absolutely finished.

Comment

The fact of the matter is Haye wasn't even that good in his prime. His best win was against Mormeck to win the belt of a division that nobody cares about, Ruiz & Valuev were old as dirt, and he looked like doo doo against Klitchko.

So going out looking bad against Briggs wouldn't be much of a hit when his whole career was pretty much a sham.

Comment

Working...
                    X