No announcement yet.

Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Everybody knows the "demographic", they're notorious in boxing circles.

Btw, how are you going to knock beautiful historical European cities with cheap trashy Las Vegas?
    I'm saying you don't know which poster is black or white or Spanish..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I think this is a great post. My problem is this was never said when the garbage was directed at Floyd and Ward like Larry said.

Respectfully, when I read posts like this, I can't help but wonder why this sort of sentiment wasn't posted back then. Perhaps if it was, we wouldn't be dealing with what we are now.

It seems that non black posters that now want to talk focus on boxing, which is where it should be, didn't care to focus on boxing when the subject was Floyd or Ward.

After years of NSB being NSB, why do we need to change it now?

It just feels very unfair that posters wouldn't call the moderators or other posters out until now. Respectfully, it feels like the primary reason many want this to stop is because GGG is white.

You rarely respond to my posts, I hope you do so now. We have smilar opinions, just coming from a different perspective.
      This right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        I have a question, why do people get mad when GGG gets hate?? why do posters act like he is not allowed to be hated on? I have been on this forum for almost 10 years and have seen fighters who have accomplished more be torn apart. So why the surprise when GGG gets slammed?

The same posters who get mad at people for slamming GGG sit on here and slam other fighters left and right. So what is the real issue at hand here? Honestly i just want to see the man in better fights, but i troll certain posters because they praise him like he has an alt resume or accomplishments when he doesnt. But fighters who do have great resumes and accomplishments get slammed and their accomplishments ripped apart.

1. You are the leader of the Troll Army

2. You hate hate GGG cause he isnt black .

3. You hate GGG cause he has white skin

4.you wont admit that GGG was mandatory to three lineal champs and was avoided by all three canelo cotto and martinez. You wont admit he was openly ducked by pbc fighters quillen and jacobs. Uk fighters saunders and eubank jr . Along with never having a lara contract sent over to GGG promoters or hbo.

5. You wont admit all GGG title defense opponents were top 15 at 160 beside a top p4p talent in brook.

Comment

• come n man are yall really saying GGG is receiving more hate than Floyd did when he was active around here? fried chicken, gay, runner, coward, no balls, pillow fisted, lost to castillo, and more threads were made about Floyd on this site daily and the mods allowed it, GGG just gets called out because of u fanatics who cry when any resistance to his supposed greatness comes. Im a GGG fan as well but stop it. just stop it. there is a certain "demographic" who cant handle any kick back or resistance to their supremacy but have a great time dishing it out. this is the real issue. we acknowledge GGG is a good fighter, u posters slammed Floyd as if he never accomplished anything in the sport and called him boring, etc, purple koolaid jokes, crackhead, thug, and more all for years, there were even various threads made about his reading skills, contradictions he made (which all fighters including GGG have) etc. now that hes retired u see more acknowledging he was great just like ali (it took him to be half dead to get respected). but no fighter has received more hate than Floyd on this site. its just true.
          Last edited by 12TRIBEsRiSe; 09-15-2016, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
            come n man are yall really saying GGG is receiving more hate than Floyd did when he was active around here? fried chicken, gay, runner, coward, no balls, pillow fisted, lost to castillo, and more threads were made about Floyd on this site daily and the mods allowed it, GGG just gets called out because of u fanatics who cry when any resistance to his supposed greatness comes. Im a GGG fan as well but stop it. just stop it. there is a certain "demographic" who cant handle any kick back or resistance to their supremacy but have a great time dishing it out. this is the real issue. we acknowledge GGG is a good fighter, u posters slammed Floyd as if he never accomplished anything in the sport and called him boring, etc, purple koolaid jokes, crackhead, thug, and more all for years, there were even various threads made about his reading skills, contradictions he made (which all fighters including GGG have) etc. now that hes retired u see more acknowledging he was great just like ali (it took him to be half dead to get respected). but no fighter has received more hate than Floyd on this site. its just true.
            This isn't even counting the threads that had to be deleted because they were so offensive.

Comment

• Because people praise guys like Spence when he hasn't beaten nobody

Comment

• Man forget all this partisan BS. I hope GGG and Ward lose soon. And I like both of them.

Comment

come n man are yall really saying GGG is receiving more hate than Floyd did when he was active around here? fried chicken, gay, runner, coward, no balls, pillow fisted, lost to castillo, and more threads were made about Floyd on this site daily and the mods allowed it, GGG just gets called out because of u fanatics who cry when any resistance to his supposed greatness comes. Im a GGG fan as well but stop it. just stop it. there is a certain "demographic" who cant handle any kick back or resistance to their supremacy but have a great time dishing it out. this is the real issue. we acknowledge GGG is a good fighter, u posters slammed Floyd as if he never accomplished anything in the sport and called him boring, etc, purple koolaid jokes, crackhead, thug, and more all for years, there were even various threads made about his reading skills, contradictions he made (which all fighters including GGG have) etc. now that hes retired u see more acknowledging he was great just like ali (it took him to be half dead to get respected). but no fighter has received more hate than Floyd on this site. its just true.
                  In a nutshell...muthaphuckin'...bravo...

Comment

• lets call it like it is

the bottom line is that for years a particular demographic cant take criticism, yes I said it. this is really the problem, anyone standing up to what they say, what they have done, or questioning the greatness of fighters who "look like" them is crazy, racist, and is ruining the world!!!??? and this SITE???? come the fk on man this is tacky and its getting out of hand, now the demographic that has taken every insult possible since they were brought over here, even on this site (u all think we don't know what u are saying with the kool aid, fried chicken, monkey, crack head, al gaymon, etc jokes???) are called racist for supporting their own kind??? Dontaesboxination is racist for calling out the blatant contradictions and supporting his own kind??? what are you actually saying??? when we kill eachother u point it out but we cant love eachother??? We cant support eachother but every other race can??? who are we harming by doing this??? how does this affect your daily life? why don't u want to see it??? we have had pride and integrity beaten out of us but now that we are somewhat standing for ourselves u get offended??? after all we have been through we speak up (just a little) and u all get scared like a bunch of btches !!! and now ur oppressed and are the victims of racism???? gtfoh with that tacky BS. its garbage and we see right through u, u all were the ones who started this with Floyd. YES GGG IS GOOD but don't btch up now that hes getting criticized!!! u started it all.

Comment

the bottom line is that for years a particular demographic cant take criticism, yes I said it. this is really the problem, anyone standing up to what they say, what they have done, or questioning the greatness of fighters who "look like" them is crazy, racist, and is ruining the world!!!??? and this SITE???? come the fk on man this is tacky and its getting out of hand, now the demographic that has taken every insult possible since they were brought over here, even on this site (u all think we don't know what u are saying with the kool aid, fried chicken, monkey, crack head, al gaymon, etc jokes???) are called racist for supporting their own kind??? Dontaesboxination is racist for calling out the blatant contradictions and supporting his own kind??? what are you actually saying??? when we kill eachother u point it out but we cant love eachother??? We cant support eachother but every other race can??? who are we harming by doing this??? how does this affect your daily life? why don't u want to see it??? we have had pride and integrity beaten out of us but now that we are somewhat standing for ourselves u get offended??? after all we have been through we speak up (just a little) and u all get scared like a bunch of btches !!! and now ur oppressed and are the victims of racism???? gtfoh with that tacky BS. its garbage and we see right through u, u all were the ones who started this with Floyd. YES GGG IS GOOD but don't btch up now that hes getting criticized!!! u started it all.
                      Repost...keep slayin' 'em...

Comment

Working...
                      X