No announcement yet.

Atlanta is the worst city in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta is the worst city in America

High unemployment rate, crime is through the roof, the women there are high maintenance and snobbish, people are extremely rude for no reason. Tons of road rage, all of the races are pretty much segregated from each other, racism is extreme from all races and gays and transsexuals are RAMPANT. I've had gays try hitting on me and I've had to ball my fists up and tell them to get the **** away from me. I swear every time I go down there, I haven't had ONE woman hit on me. Not one. Instead it's always gays.

I have nothing against gays, but I don't do that kind of stuff. I only like the women.

Worst city EVER!
    Last edited by BigNuts; 03-02-2016, 01:32 AM.

are they populated by blacks?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      are they populated by blacks?
      populated by pretty much all races.
      Last edited by BigNuts; 03-02-2016, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Lmao...

Been to Atlanta twice albeit not in the last 10 years, but both times it was legit and not a horrible experience.. Airport was big as ****

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
          I haven't had ONE woman hit on me. Not one. Instead it's always gays.
          It's like your big nuts gravitationally attract all the smaller nuts

Comment

Detroit is the worst city in America

Comment

Miss the freak nik

Welcome to Atlanta where the players play....

Lil diz nick bee outch mo fo's need not apply...

Peace to my homie Dex, Pete, big C...

Welcome to Atlanta!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j5W73HaVQBg
              Last edited by Zaroku; 03-02-2016, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                High unemployment rate, crime is through the roof, the women there are high maintenance and snobbish, people are extremely rude for no reason. Tons of road rage, all of the races are pretty much segregated from each other, racism is extreme from all races and gays and transsexuals are RAMPANT. I've had gays try hitting on me and I've had to ball my fists up and tell them to get the **** away from me. I swear every time I go down there, I haven't had ONE woman hit on me. Not one. Instead it's always gays.

I have nothing against gays, but I don't do that kind of stuff. I only like the women.

Worst city EVER!
                This some passive stuff man. Hotlanta is a great place to find a veritable rainbow of women. The club scene is on point Also, The sistas there are top notch. A-town is also like the black Hollywood. Savanah beach is where they all go to play in the sun. A majority of hot women are going to be a bit stuck up and into themselves. Don't tell me some fairy tale about the down to earth hot girl that don't even know she pretty. That's few and far between. Any halfway attractive woman has been receiving male attention since she hit puberty.

Women in the ATL, and everywhere for that matter.. like a go getter. You see what you want and go get it. Waiting for someone to come to you limits your options. Lazy ass dudes these days..no wonder the gays go after you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    As someone who has actually been to both, Cleveland is worse. Detroit has a lot of dead space, but the area around it is one of the nicest in the entire country.

Comment

Working...
                    X